Transact and Infinity

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by moondog, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Last friday there was an issue very close to the close of regular trading hours when some orders couldn't be entered (for me anyway). But I call the company and they got me out so there were no worries.

In fact, I had had a stop loss in and it ended up being executed by accident (given the platform was having an issue) and transact ended up taking the trade for me on their end since I had called to close out all positions earlier.

Then the CEO called me to confirm everything was ok 30 minutes after the market closed. So, yes there was a small glitch but the way they handled it was top notch in my opinion.

If I wrote about every glitch I had had with other brokers I would have a lot more posts to my name.

#21     Apr 2, 2008
  2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP Trading is a premier NinjaTrader brokerage firm. We are pleased to offer the NinjaTrader platform powered by Zen-Fire, Trading Technologies and Ninja FX. Our support team is fully Ninja trained and eager to support you reach your trading goals. Call us today toll free 800-560-1640 / Int’l 001* 312-893-6400 and ask for “Mirek” for your “EliteTrader Special Rate” or register at http://www.ampfutures.com/EliteTrader.html

#22     Jul 29, 2008