Traits of a Trading Assistant

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by syspool, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Why not just leave open orders set according to your parameters?

#11     Mar 8, 2006
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Cesspool likes to feel important calling his "staff" from the local cafe during lunch!

#12     Mar 8, 2006
  3. bitrend

bitrend

If you really want your system to be executed exactly as it is, why not using automation?

It looks like you are very demanding, perfectionist and enormous ego since you don't even want to think about what could be missing in your system that prevent from being perfect as your wishes. You only look into a possibility of your staff's fault rather than the unpredictable circumstances.

Nothing is perfect, you should be happy and proud of yourself and your staff.

You see. I already started to argue with you, so you can eliminate my candidature as suggested in my previous post.:)

#13     Mar 8, 2006
  4. what an utter meaningless banter ... !!!!

#14     Mar 8, 2006
  5. This guy is in fantasy land. $1,000 says he's a balding tech support analyst fantasizing about being a "powerful trader" with his team of "assistants."

Just posting something like that on here is telling enough.

#15     Mar 8, 2006
  6. doesn't seem to add up. how many assistants (plural) does it take to transact the number of exits you'd get with 1-5 day holds on 12 stocks? my conservative estimate is ~500 exits a year which is 2 a day.

#16     Mar 8, 2006
  7. Surdo

Surdo

He is too busy right now to respond!

#17     Mar 8, 2006
  8. BDGBDG

BDGBDG

Poker player, avid reader, left handed, republican and catholic

#18     Mar 8, 2006