training

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by P. Bernard, May 13, 2002.

1. I am looking for a beginners course in Futures Trading can anyone give any suggestions? Preferably on site.
    Thanks P. Bernard

2. What's your current knowledge level,say on a scale of 1 to10?

3. My level would be a 1. Just started reading some books on the subject.

4. mirage_

mirage_

Try looking at:

1) PalTalk.com after you down load their free software, go to Groups then to Business and Finance, there during market hours you will find several free channels that you can check out.

2) mIRC.com after you down load there free software go to the icon for channel folders and type in #Bullseye this is a site that i use ( but am not recommending ) here you will also see live commentary during market hours.

Be careful, there are a lot of sharks out there who like the taste of newbe money.

Good Luck

5. mirage_

mirage_

Try looking at:

1) PalTalk.com after you down load their free software, go to Groups then to Business and Finance, there during market hours you will find several free channels that you can check out.

2) mIRC.com after you down load there free software go to the icon for channel folders and type in #Bullseye this is a site that i use ( but am not recommending ) here you will also see live commentary during market hours.

Be careful, there are a lot of sharks out there who like the taste of newbe money.

Good Luck