Trailer Trash Trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Fleming Snopes, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Le Tortoise Bleu! Saveyer of the infearear cullud races! My family never owned slaves. But not out of ethical considerations. We were too poor. As poor white trash sharecroppers, we were practically slaves ourselves. Why doesn't Congress propose to compensate me for the offenses of their rich rentier class forebears?

#21     Aug 2, 2012
  2. Do you really jack shit from wallyworld? That shit is hilarious.

If its not funny ill hook u up with a nice point in the ES everyday if thats all u need.

#22     Aug 2, 2012
  3. I thank you kindly, but 2.5 NQ points is less work. As to boosting from Wally's, of course I do! But only at 6AM. The stocking staff cheers me on!

#23     Aug 2, 2012
  4. 2.5pts on the NQ every trading day?
    Sign me up. I'm a misplaced Texan missin' my Lone Star State somewhat feerce.
    I could use the $$ to fly home every couple months and visit my extended family.
    Chart settings? EMA's?
    Preach it Brother.

Respectfully,
    Bubba Ian

#24     Aug 2, 2012
  5. I'll take it!
    How's it done Uncle Ho?

#25     Aug 2, 2012
  6. You had best rethink your life and be home before the secession. And have fun extending your family some more.

A chart definitely helps. Discovering the one lonely nugget of gold at the bottom of Jack's horse hockey pile is essential. Chart settings? Scale price to intraday S/R. Scale time to one second. Be present and alert at the open. Channel LBR: "Nothing gives you confidence like a quick scalp at the open." Get in and out in 20 seconds or less. Quit.

#26     Aug 3, 2012
  7. See the post above. Of course I left out a few details. Like about 100 SLOCs. Look up Jack's ten-year-old posts about rockets, ignore everything he says, and figure it out for yourslf. When I as working t something more respectable than Wally boosting, the holy grail I sought was the ability to go to the screen at any time I was free and earn a bottle of good champagne. I subsequently learned that the trick was to arrange when to be free.

#27     Aug 3, 2012
  8. Get short 1 ES before the jobs number this morning. Try to make 4 points on it. It's goin down.

#28     Aug 3, 2012
  9. Keep holding it.

#29     Aug 3, 2012
  10. The jobs number? Hand jobs. More assmaged than your dick in a cheap trailer cathouse.

#30     Aug 3, 2012