Trailer Trash Trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Fleming Snopes, Aug 2, 2012.

1. back when I started an ES account with 28k, there were many of us that could scrape by making a living trading fulltime, but we all agreed it would not be possible if we were living in Chicago.

#11     Aug 2, 2012
  2. There are four godspells, and as a good Christian I can pick and choose among them to support my sermoan. And it ain't MY CHRISTIAN Bible, it's a translation from (presumably your) Aramaic to Greek to Latin to Shakespearean English. And recent scholarship shows that it was pole-iti-sized at every retranslation. So it says what I want it to say! As to food stamps, I have been so hungry I could eat one. Go look up the eligerrabilty rules. And I am not trying to be funny. Making fifty a day with never a loss and no stops is no laughing matter.

#12     Aug 2, 2012
  3. Would "Hi yew?" work for you? It works in this part of Tejas Norte. Don't challenge me to a co-loquialism contest, you mountain grill, or I will rinch yore monkey.

#13     Aug 2, 2012
  4. yeah, I think the eligibility is something like 1800 a month or less but you can't have more than 2K liquid net worth.

50 dollars a day is good money if you can make it on 5k and it is scalable

#14     Aug 2, 2012
  5. lwlee

lwlee

Yak, yak, yak. You==fake.

#15     Aug 2, 2012
  6. At last! An intelligent response! Depending on your broker's margin requirements and minimum opening deposit, with a lowlife bitch like NQ you can make your fifty with a futures trading account of $2K. As to food stamp eligibility, as I recall, you can own a house, and a car if it isn't paid for, but you can't have much cash on hand. Easy to do if you have three ex wives and several dogs. I don't do the food stamp thing because at my advanced age the fat widder neighbor ladies all compete to feed me.

#16     Aug 2, 2012
  7. Fake? Fake? Let us start a dial-hog. Have you ever been to Appalachia? Can you even pronounce it like we do? Do you know what a land grant college is? Ever eaten poke salat? Docked a hog? Canned jam? Shit in an outhouse? Pumped ice tea out of the ground with a hand pump? Been so poor you cleared tables at the college cafeteria and sold Cokes with the nigras at football games? Sung Dixie at football openings and daily commencements? I thought not.

#17     Aug 2, 2012
  8. I agree. I could not afford Chicago whores' prices, either. Down here the amateurs will fuck for an ounce of Everclear in a Coke.

#18     Aug 2, 2012
  9. Well, this is typical ET. Offer something of value for free and you get nothing but shit back for it. I was dead drunk two days ago when my food stamp card got filled up, so now I am off to Wally's to rectumfy my tardiness. Try to figger out how to make fifty with no risk and 100% win rate on your own. I haven't got time to fool with you. I have my eye on that big-titted Iranian girl in the checkitout line.

#19     Aug 2, 2012
  10. i will go one step further.

To give is better than to receive.

so i will teach you to make just a little more than necessary, and then give that away to the poor and hungry.

money is pure evil; it rots your soul, strips your identity and you will only be allowed in heaven part-time if you make money your goal.

i will bear that burden for you, so send me your cash. it is a tough burden, but i am strong.

check my ip address: i am in africa right now teaching people to trade forex for 11 minutes a day so then they can work the fields for the rest of the time. my statue will go up, but i am not into such materialistic items!! a city named after me will be plenty.

#20     Aug 2, 2012