Tradrer who wants to go solo

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by canarywharf, Nov 26, 2012.

1. ammo

ammo

the first post appears to be a brag as this one appears to be some superiority complex,so your trolling,same as those you seem to look down on

#51     Nov 28, 2012
  2. #52     Nov 28, 2012
  3. gmst

gmst

Tell us what products you trade - establish your credibility. Explain how you get paid 180k base after 1st year when I clearly laid down the ladder for analyst/associate/vp.

Right now, you have lost credibility, the whole forum thinks you are trolling. Prove otherwise, and you will get respectful and sensible replies.

If you are not going to answer above, then STFU.

#53     Nov 28, 2012
  4. Spending thousands on an oxbridge degree and coming on Elite Trader to make up stories....

Sounds like a good trade to me!

Thanks for the FREE entertainment though. Can't beat that trade. :p

#54     Nov 28, 2012
  5. PS99

PS99

Don't listen to these naysayers, they are losers.

You should go for your dream. If you can make 5 million for your employer and get only a small cut, why don't you work on your own and pocket all the profits you make?

I think you should go solo and keep 100% of the profits. No need to give a large portion of the profits to your bank.

No guts, no glory.

Just do it!

#55     Nov 28, 2012
  6. sle

sle

So far, you don't want to even mention what it is that you trade. Fine.

In that case, what did you study? Could you tell the audience here what is the name of the street where the Math building is? Physics building?

#56     Nov 28, 2012
  7. St Giles (maths). Physics dept is off the same main road (Banbury becomes St Giles).

I didn't want clown shoes to have time to google it.

#57     Nov 28, 2012
  8. spd

spd

Where is a good spot to grab a bite to eat around there? :D

#58     Nov 28, 2012
  9. Hey, now wait a minute, I resemble that remark.

I mean resent.

#59     Nov 28, 2012
  10. I know a 25 year old trader that made 1.4 million in his second year went on his own with three more seasoned guys as partners and did 2.6 million his first year as a partner in the new small firm. And yes, that was his end. And I know the numbers are exact because he had to give extensive financial documentation to us on the board to buy into our building.

#60     Nov 28, 2012