Tradingview + IB/ Orderentry Panel?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by antares66, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Is anyone day trading on Tradingview connected to Interactive Brokers? I am not quite sure, if i should use Tradingview IB´s integration or instead using Tradingview only for charting and sending orders via booktrader.

#11     Aug 4, 2022
  2. Estam

Estam

I am only trading eMini futures and have been using Bracket Trader with IB for many, many years. I keep the DOM on top next to my charting and have a macro program that runs the show. The F' keys selects "Go Live" then Buy/Sell, the target and stops are set by BT and have macros set up for changing targets and stops depending how the trade is progressing. Only in a trade for minutes and look for a 2 to 3 point move and I'm out.

#12     Aug 4, 2022
  3. I know it since someone recommened it on his homepage.
    Is it right that you have to pay a yearly fee of $ 100 ?

#13     Aug 4, 2022
  4. Estam

Estam

The free version has a few symbols built in, in my case it has the ES which is what I trade. You should check the others to see if it fits with your trading. Otherwise if you want to trade other it's $100 per year.

#14     Aug 4, 2022
  5. Has someone used the combinination Tradingview/IB? I had sometimes problems to get connected to IB so i will change to IB´s booktrader again and will keep Tradingview for charting. To me it seems more reliable.

#15     Sep 21, 2022