Tradingview charts

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by GotherL, Oct 16, 2017.

1. heispark

heispark

I am getting live CME data feed via AMP Futures CQG account. I am considering open an account at Interactive Brokers. In this case, do I pay CME data fee twice? (One for AMP, and the other one for IB). Actually, i opened an account at AMP only to get CME live feed in TradingView in cost efficient way. For real excutions, i prefer to use IB. Any suggestions? I really don't want to pay duplicate fees...

#11     Jan 20, 2018
  2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

For confirmation...at AMP, There are multiple versions of TradingView.

1) AMP’s Free Version (Basic Charting and Trading): https://amp.tradingview.com/

2) All TradingView Paid Versions – PRO, PRO Plus, Premium

Your AMP live trading credentials can be used on all versions. By using your AMP live credentials, you will not be prompt to pay for the exchange fees a second time. Since you are already paying the monthly exchange fees via your AMP account, TradingView now has the ability to check the exchanges enabled on your live AMP credentials.

Your AMP Live Credentials are enabled automatically for live trading on all versions of TradingView.

All AMP / TradingView users get access to all our available exchanges, low margins and always the cheapest commissions (we match or beat any other written broker quotes).

Sign up here for Free Real-time Demo: https://www.ampfutures.com/platforms/tradingview/

There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors.

#12     Jan 20, 2018
  3. heispark

heispark

My issue resolved. TradingView will directly support IB in this year! Cool. :thumbsup:

2018-01-21_12-09-10.png
    https://getsatisfaction.com/tradingview/topics/can_we_use_trading_view_as_our_charting_software

#13     Jan 20, 2018
  4. OSOROCKS

OSOROCKS

#14     Sep 7, 2018
  5. Hasn't happened yet. Apparently both IB and TV are just pointing the blame finger at each other and each saying that they have done all that can be done from their end, and they are waiting for the other party to do their part. I would like to see this happen. Apparently it never will.

#15     Aug 24, 2019
  6. You can pipe in Tradovate for $20.00 bucks a month and get TradingView live. I think TradingView should be a sponsor here...Why are they not? This would be a great forum for them.

ES

#16     Aug 24, 2019
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Maybe because management here at ET has openly made negative comments about TradingView or sided with others complaining about TradingView ?

Software firms are very sensitive these days about whom they decide to sponsor / partner with or affiliate with. :rolleyes:

wrbtrader

#17     Aug 24, 2019
  8. I do not mean to put you to task, I beleive you...but can I see what they said? where? searching now.

ES

#18     Aug 24, 2019
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Same here...I remember seeing negative commentary or criticism but now I can't find it. It was via someone (another member) complaining about something and Baron showed up to make a comment about TradingView.

Also years ago a moderator here at ET did something similar like but more negative.

Maybe I'm mistaken ?

wrbtrader

#19     Aug 24, 2019
  10. Are you talking about me? Did I talk shit about someone or something...nah...not me :D

#20     Aug 24, 2019