Tradingsim best stock simulator (1 year license)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GotherL, Nov 7, 2017.

1. truetype

truetype

Not as "highly sought after" as you thought! :(

#11     Nov 11, 2017
  2. GotherL

GotherL

Ok what was the point of that statement? Just felt like being a random asshole? Well go fk urself then. I wouldn't had bother had I known this section of the forum existed trolls who had nothing better to do than derail others with their snarky comments.

Btw, I had offers I just chose to ignore it since they had no posts on ET which didn't seem worth the risk.

Lesson learned. Don't sell stuff here!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    #12     Nov 11, 2017
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Well, just because responders to your offer have not had posts here, does not mean they are invalid offers. What is the risk? Just attend every offer you get, and work them as you would any other offer, like you would on a place like E-Bay. After all, many people there have "no posts".

Free your mind.

#13     Nov 13, 2017
  4. GotherL

GotherL

Tried to work it out by giving him an option to buy a gift card on amazon but he was hellbent on paypal so I ignored him. The way with paypal policy works if you sell an intangible item and the buyer reverses payment there is a zero chance you can dispute it. Paypal is a breeding place for scammers of intangible goods...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    #14     Nov 13, 2017
  5. truetype

truetype

Well, a purchaser might have good reason to reverse the payment, for instance after reading...

https://tradingsim.com/terms-and-conditions/
    YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME, PASSWORD AND ANY AND ALL PURCHASES, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU AGREE NOT TO TRANSFER, SELL OR RESELL YOUR USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SITE, THROUGH THE USE OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD, TO ANY THIRD PARTY.

#15     Nov 13, 2017
  6. Overnight

Overnight

K, here is an idea. Go long March 2018 NQ futures, 2 contracts. Let it run for 10 points.

That will earn you $400. Deduct the cost of your stock simulator, and so you have washed out the loss of your "stock trading simulator software" if you wanted to sell it. Gee, you are maybe trying to squeeze blood out of a stone here?

Or perhaps you can consider the $100 as the cost of doing business, in your line of work?

#16     Nov 13, 2017
  7. GotherL

GotherL

Almost all trading software users are trying to sell here don't allow 3rd party transfer but they do it anyways esp mmo accounts where thousands of transactions like this are made every month. If both ends get what they want and nobody is getting hurt I don't see why not? It is highly unlikely they're gonna look into it or take legal action. The worse that can happen is they terminate your account if they find out. Why are you calling me out on this thread and making it as if it's such a big deal? Go troll someone else....

Example... You've been in this thread to like the post but don't say anything against it. Kinda makes me wonder if your just targeting me to satisfy your need to display cynicism on these forums.

Multicharts does not allow license transfers. They don't even allow you to change the email address so that upgrade and bug fixes can be sent to another user.
    Also no one really knows how their DRMS (Digital Rights Management System) works.....as it is likely their best kept secret.
    https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51053&p=127440#p127440
    Finally, the above post seems to indicate "something" happens every month....so I have a funny feeling that a transfer of a lifetime license will work for 1 month at most.

#6 Oct 23, 2017 Report
    Like Reply Share
    truetype likes this.
    [​IMG]
    syswizard

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    #17     Nov 13, 2017