Tradingsim best stock simulator (1 year license)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GotherL, Nov 7, 2017.

1. GotherL

GotherL

Regular price is $239 for a yearly license. This is the best and most realistic simulator that uses the exact same charts from Tradingview so if you use tradingview or plan too that's a plus.

I've used exactly 1 month from this post from the 1 year license so the lowest I'd go is about $140. This is an highly sought after training software.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Do you offer a free trial too just like Tradingsim ?

3. GotherL

GotherL

No, why would I offer a free trial? I ain't selling the product I am transferring the 1 year license.

4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Tradingsim offers a free trial for the user to see if they like it or not.

How would the user know if they like it or not by purchasing the product from someone that does not offers a free trial...you're just "transferring" the license.

Yet, I can understand if someone has prior tested the product & free trial in the past but decided to not purchase the license and are now reading to do such.

Actually you are selling it...in fact...you're selling it for a cheaper price. If you were not selling it...give it away for free. :D

5. 777

Does Tradingsim offer

Tiki ($Ticki)
    Tick
    VWAP

?

6. GotherL

GotherL

Idk, I don't even use indicators but it has a bunch of them. Looking at the list I see that it does have VWAP. It probably is there I just don't know what to look for. There charts are really clean, the best I ever seen. I can give you a screenshot.

[​IMG]

Video incase you wanted to see it in action.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  7. GotherL

GotherL

Nah it's not my place to offer free trials. All I can say is it's a great investment if your in need of a training simulator. You won't likely regret it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  8. Cflexx

Cflexx

I pm'd you GotherL

9. GotherL

GotherL

Still selling.

10. GotherL

GotherL

Ok not getting any serious offers yet so I assume maybe the price isn't attractive enough. I am willing to make it $100 even. (Gamestop gift card code only.) Can purchase one online.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    #10     Nov 11, 2017