TradingScience: FREE SEMINAR in NYC, May 13th 6:30pmET

Discussion in 'Events' started by TradingScience, Apr 30, 2004.

1. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Well LB! You cease to amaze me. I remember the gent (Jim) very well. I’m honored that he took the time to record the seminar, and play it back for you. Your confirmation of my ethics are appreciated, however they’re certainly not needed. As you pointed out, maybe your “mission” with me is completed. My background and past is an open book, glad to see your reading and “listening” to it.

I agree with your advice, everyone should perform their due-diligence.

#11     May 19, 2004
  2. kc11415

kc11415

LAZYBONES> We will call my friend, Jim. He's and active futures trader and has been making a living doing it for many years, and did well as a local. He looks like an old investor, "his looks are deceiving". He shows up to a lot of free seminars with his costume...an AM radio in his pocket with standard issue earphone and a ratty looking newspaper.

I do remember seeing in front of me an older guy wearing a wire in his ear. I assumed it was a really old and cheap hearing aid. That's how it looked to me, since I could not imagine someone attending a seminar only to listen to a ball game. He's not the one to whom I was referring with the cell phone comment. Admittedly, I might have drawn some erroneous assumptions about him, to the extent that I paid any attention to him.

#12     May 21, 2004