TradingScience Announces a Strategic Alliance With Trade-Ideas

Discussion in 'Events' started by RAMOUTAR, Apr 23, 2004.

1. traderob

traderob

Thanks Jai!

#11     Apr 24, 2004
  2. Jai I have been performing research on you for quite some time now, I felt that you were very cocky initially, but everything you have stated so far seems to be truthful, I can't seem to come up with anything different. So I understand your cockiness.

I have also emailed and private messaged with many on this board, and not one person has had something negative to say, you seem to be on board.

In no way are you or anyone else to take that as an endorsement for your company or yourself, but I'm will say that as of 4/24/04 I have not found anything untrue or slimy about you.

Understand one thing...if there is dirt on you, I will find it.

#12     Apr 24, 2004
  3. JAI is one cool dude

give him some slack !

( disclaimer ... I met him at the nyc hookup recently )

#13     Apr 24, 2004
  4. mdmbud

mdmbud

#14     Apr 25, 2004
  5. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

You're welcome, Roberk. Thank you :)

I look forward to your findings.

You're a cool dude as well. Thanks for all of those great war (trading) stories :)

Thanks for the heads up, mdmbud. It appears the link has been fixed.

#15     Apr 25, 2004
  6. Jai,

We are really looking forward to working with you!!!

Best,
    Dan

#16     Apr 26, 2004
  7. Nordic

Nordic

YikesJai, you might want to get a restraining order on this clown

#17     Apr 26, 2004
  8. C'mon give lazy a break. He's just tenacious about discrediting snakeoil vendors from ET. Keep up the good Lazy! and fwiw Congrats Jai. Best of luck.

#18     Apr 26, 2004
  9. TraderRC

TraderRC

Great alliance I have attende many of Mr Ramoutar's seminars and I have found them very incitefull. I currently implement Trade-Ideas along with eSignal and Bon Trade and I am very happy

#19     Apr 26, 2004
  10. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Likewise Dan. Trade-Ideas is a great tool, and I believe TradingScience will help take to to new levels.

Lazybones seems to get carried away with his quest. I respect what he is doing, and it’s unfortunate that the industry is filled with many dishonest people, so I say keep it up, Lazybones. You’ll raise the bar for the honest, and flush out the deceitful.

Thanks Nordic and StillTrading (cool name)

Thanks, RC. TradingScience is blessed to have such great alliances!

#20     Apr 26, 2004