Tradingmarkets.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by IRAF, Jun 24, 2001.

1. IRAF

IRAF

Tradingmarkets.com

I am debating whether I should sign up for their service and thus have several questions.

I was wondering if anyone is using this service, and if yes which level and how do you like it?

Also, they have an annual conference coming up in October. has anyone attended this in the past? Was it helpful?

Are their any other services of the similar nature that you guys find helpful?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
    Rafael

2. I am not thrilled with Tradingmarket.com. I think Thestreet.com is a lot better. Tradingmarket (TM) tells you a lot about what happened. The Dow went up because of blah, the Naz went down because of blah. I don't need a service to tell me what has happened during the day. They have technical analysis - If the Naz goes up to X, it is bullish, if it goes down to Y, it is bearish. I can get that stuff anywhere. At least at Thestreet.com (TS) they often give an opinion about whether the Dow will break this level or that level. I have no interest in either of them other than as a customer, but I think TS is much better than TM.