TradingMarkets 2001

Discussion in 'Trading' started by IRAF, Aug 3, 2001.

1. IRAF

IRAF

Is anyone going to attend this conference? I believe it's gona be held in October somewhere in Vegas.

Has anyone attended their previous conference?

I subscribe to their site and find the articles by Dave Landry and Goran Yordanoff the most useful, Kevin Haggerty also has valuable info for day-trading. I wonder what's the general opinion about the site and those traders in particular.

Also, they just launched a service called, TradersWire, which is rather expensive.

Any and all opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Iraf

2. I think TradingMarkets is a terrific site ----- Goran and Haggerty, Landry too as well as Carolyn Boroden and Carolyn Lueck are outstanding analysts and, quite clearly, phenomenal daytraders. I will definitely be attending this October in Vegas ----- it's a stellar cast who've promised to give their all. I am personally too busy watching every tick of ES and NQ to usually participate in TradersWire Interactive, but there are couple of superb index and Q traders who appear there regularly. The TM World Boards are well worth following also, as a parade of posters carry on very high-level TA presentations and discussions.

3. IRAF

IRAF

Thanks for the reply.

IMHO this is one of the few sites that concentrates on the technical analysis for trading and offers enough substance to make it worth following. I am definitely going to attend the conference in Vegas.

I am little surprised that people on this board don't seem to use or know much about TradingMarkets site.

IRAF