TradingApp Platform 2.0 pre-release

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by sokoban, Jun 17, 2005.

1. sokoban

sokoban Guest

Hello everybody,

The pre-release version of the new TradingApp Platform 2.0 is available for download at http://www.amichel.com/tradingapp Those of you who tested the previous version will notice that it has been completely revamped in terms of UI, extensibility and other features.

The old core capabilities are still there (such as native multi-system, multi-threading etc), although its API, performance, reliability etc. have been significantly enhanced.

I am currently working on adding more features and writing some new plug-ins, and your feedback will be highly appreciated as it will help me stay focused on the important features.

One of the plug-ins will enable automatic trading with Ameritrade, while another one will provide a QuotesPlus data source. Other plugins I am also planning to develop are: a QCharts data source plug-in, an Ameritrade Streamer plug-in and a QuoteTracker plug-in. Please let me know which ones you would be more interested in seeing so I can prioritize these projects.

Thanks,

Adrian

2. 1penguin

1penguin

Hey Adrian,
    looks good! I use Esignal for data.
    By the way, the link is incorrect.

3. sokoban

sokoban Guest

Thanks for letting me know about the link.

As for ESignal, yes, that's a popular one too. BTW, do you know anything about their API, do they provide real time bar data, or just ticks?

Adrian

4. 1penguin

1penguin

Adrian,
    sorry, but not being a programmer I know nothing about their API. However, lots of people here are very good programmers, and should be able to address this question.
    Regards.

5. sokoban

sokoban Guest

If anybody here has done any work writing code for ESignal or QCharts APIs, I would appreciate learning about your experience and also if you can share any related links.

Thanks,

Adrian

6. here is the Esignal API manual. It may be out of date though.

Runningbear

7. File won't attach its too big, but you can get it at the website.

Runningbear

8. Well apparently it did.

Runningbear

9. sokoban

sokoban Guest

Thanks for the info.

Actually it looks like the file is incomplete or otherwise damaged and it won't work.

Could you send it to esignal@amichel.com instead please.

Thanks,

Adrian