Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GabbyJay, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Serious Jack, the only thing programmed here, is your deep-rooted need for someone, anywhere to worship you.

I still have yet to see you ever post a single thing that had nutritional trading value. It is obvious that only you or you small pile of shills/aliases and worshippers is far smaller than the number of people on ET who have given you the verbal boot.

But in your "50 First trades" mentality, where you are oblivious to anything but your own little world, you do a fine job of bringing cluelessness to the masses

#21     Nov 21, 2009
  2. Lemme let you in on a little secret, less than 10% of the posters here tell the truth. This board is pure entertainment with a nugget of gold tossed in every once in a while.

What are you writing a thesis for high school?

#22     Nov 21, 2009
  3. piezoe

piezoe

take heed of what el pollo says. Many posts on ET are pure crap. Many others are not crap but not worth much either. There are a few however that are worth reading and paying attention to. You'll have to learn how to weed out the worthless from the worthwhile if you want to get any value from ET.

#23     Nov 21, 2009
  4. GabbyJay is BNBAnalytics, BullznBearz, whatever from a long time ago. He trades or did trade and supposedly mentors. From one of his earlier posts here or somewhere else, he says he does not trade. Elitetraders, you remember this guy don't ya? Look at his original youtube videos. Remember him?

#24     May 28, 2011
  5. deaddog

deaddog

I'm succeeding at it. Isn't everyone?:)
    I posted a real time swing trading journal a while back.
    Showed how to make money and have increased size since the journal.
    Still Following the Plan.

#25     May 28, 2011