Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya know what though....just humor me on this...

please show me where in the legal books this would be the case.

Especially when the owner of the data was willing to turn it over to a court of law...

I am just a long haired country boy and need some guidance on the laws of cyberspace. Being a lawyer (as you obviously are because you said you were on a forum), I imagine it'll be a snap you.

#81     Oct 10, 2007
  2. actually there are about 351 of my posts left....FYI, but more importantly

Interesting how you both (you and Dr Hamptons...wonder if he also has a helicopter?) show up at the same time so nobly using your real names and crusading for honest discussion of vendors!

Mr Fogwell, would you kindly let us know what state you are licensed to practice law in? Also what school did you obtain your degree from?

My cousin is a lawyer and he said he'd be more than happy to look up your credentials. He said it is also illegal to say you are a lawyer under false pretenses.

I hope you aren't banned yet, because I would very much like to hear your responses!

Thanks for being so sweet and using your real names! Gives me a warm spot in my heart.

Oh, also,
    You being a lawyer, I am shocked you would assume such a thing! Assumption is not a professional way to go about being a lawyer. Surely you have familiarized yourself with the forum guidelines, that any suspected spam will be deleted....sometimes they have to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and sometimes that means god guys like me have to have their posts vanish too, since there are no longer bad guys, my posts wouldn't make much sense.

Nice of you to assume though. Being a semi-intelligent human being, I can only assume that you are not really an attorney, and perhaps you have already been banned in just under 10 posts.

Have a nice day, I am waiting to hear your reply, maybe one of your aliases can pick up the slack for you when you register again. No problems there.

I am not looking to start trouble, but you guys keep logging in under different names and bashing me....

#82     Oct 10, 2007
  3. geox

geox

I don't have a clue who Dr. Hamptons is--I think he's just a parody of someone else. I won't address his questions. Not getting a warm fuzzy feeling.

#83     Oct 10, 2007
  4. geox

geox

William, I started this project about a year ago. At that time, I never traded futures. The extent of my experience was investing in a few mutual funds during IRA season. I wanted to be independent, make enough money to comfortably support my family and have the ability to donate money to a couple of charities, my favorite being Habitat for Humanity.

I read John Carter's book as a short primer on trading and trading in futures. I read a couple of other book mostly on psychology to see if I had the right stuff to take a shot at this. After that, I was faced with a dilemma. There was so much information on trading that I felt confused and overwhelmed about what to read, which tools to buy, seminars and so on. I did not want to become a trading professor, one who knows everything about all the studies, terms, systems etc. I didn't have time to do that and that seemed like a life long job in itself. So I asked my, what can I do to shortcut the learning curve and increase my chance of success. So I decide to find a teacher/mentor who had a good reputation, solid references and a dedication to his students.

After some research, I decided to take the path of an Internet based model, rather than a 1 to 1 arrangement. I don't live in a big city and if I found people who were interested in taking me on, it would be too expensive to travel, stay in a hotel, etc. since I wanted to interview at least 5 mentors. The Internet seemed like a decent model to do this much more efficiently.

I investigated the following services: TradingZoo, Tsunami, Falcon Day Traders,Simpltetraderway, Kingfish, AceTrades and JPJ.

(I've got to sign off now. This will be continued later when I get some free time)

#84     Oct 10, 2007
  5. I'm sure you knew this was coming so I ASSume you are prepared.....

Lets have your attorney registration numbers and all those goodies so we can check you out to make sure you are real.......

Credibility always helps...gotta go trade now...have fun at school

#85     Oct 10, 2007
  6. I'm with you on that. In fact, I'm going to take your ground rules as well to decide who I will chat with here. Proper courtroom etiquette will do just fine.

William Fogwell (my real name)

#86     Oct 10, 2007
  7. Thanks very much, geox. I'll look ahead to learning more. Good start. Very articulate.

#87     Oct 10, 2007
  8. I have taken the liberty of ignoring certain members who I feel may be counterproductive here, so if you ask me questions or make comments directed to me and I don't reply, in all likelihood you are muted.

Thank you for your understanding.

#88     Oct 10, 2007
  9. he is you prick T28

#89     Oct 10, 2007
  10. you are that cunt (SORRY) T28

#90     Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.