Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you understand what "burden of proof" means and how it's applied? Is the service on trial or engaged in litigation that I'm not aware of? Please enlighten me. Thank you.

Willaim Fogwell (my real name)

#71     Oct 9, 2007
  2. You should contact Aaron ( Barry) Kelly about fraud. He posts here under 0two50in4point5 and before he was banned there he was known as AHK at the mypivots forum. I believe he is from the NJ area. He claims to know a lot about fraud and threatens lawsuits often.

Look him up, I'm sure you won't have to look far....lol

Good night kids...Don't forget the pimple cream...

#72     Oct 9, 2007
  3. There are many people here who are the same way, in fact that is human nature especially in America. That's why this forum is for entertainment purposes. People come here and have fun venting their frustrations. I have seen more of the things you described from the critics of the service than those who allege they are members. So what is your interest here?

Thank you pittbulltrader.

Willam Fogwell (my real name)

#73     Oct 9, 2007
  4. I'm not here to solicit business, thank you. I have more than I can handle at the moment. However, I advise (for free) that many of you reconsider the idea that you have unlimted First Amendment rights on the Internet. In other words, be careful of what you post and don't violate any laws. If you are unclear of what the laws are, consult an attorney (but not me).

Good night and thanks for your participation.

William Fogwell (my real name)

#74     Oct 9, 2007
  5. Hey Bill,

" I specialize in Internet fraud, libel and defamation."

What are you doing or can you do about the Freaken Nigerian scam artists?

#75     Oct 10, 2007
  6. Yeah you're right...but good thing we're not in a court of law, don't you agree?. Alas, I will do my best here:

P.S. Since I will be accused of photoshopping this, anyone interested can go to the forum named in this pic and search for the user williamhfogwell to confirm that this is the same POS we banned at Trader's lab for harassing PM's to a bunch of the members who got him and Tandori Chick and Trex banned.

Sadly, through all this, he still has not been able to even pin down my real name or even what branch I was in.

But yet they claim to "own me". LOL

#76     Oct 10, 2007
  7. I'm exercising my right to be obnoxious.

#77     Oct 10, 2007
  8. But please, do carry on with the discussion of Trading Zoo, since you're obviously not affiliated with them.

#78     Oct 10, 2007
  9. Hello,

my name is Dr Rigels, and I am a professional doctor by trade.

I professionally diagnose symptoms in individuals who display medical need, and I also trade as well.

I would like to know more about this trading zoo as well. I have heard quite the bit about them. There owner is a professional trading prodigy who has a few of my clients money under management in a hedge fund.

They are quite the satisfied.

Under medical professional regulations I cannot disclose the information, but I am thrilled to hear more information about the Trading Zoo.

Ignore this Reaver fellow as well, he is obviously a paper trader or else he wouldn't think that Trading Zoo was bad. Obvious math. 1,2,3.

So let us hear more about this Trading Zoo. My patient today mentioned something intriguing about a zoo line, and didn't go into detail other than that.

Thaks you and good evening.

Dr Rigels, (my real name)

#79     Oct 10, 2007
  10. Oh my God, seriously?

Funny how as soon as geox and William Fogwell stop posting (were they banned or something?) you start in the fray.

#80     Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.