Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If it's in the public domain, it's everyones business. You should have thought about that before you did what you did.

I have 1 post. As Siddhartha said, The longest journey begins with the first step.

#61     Oct 9, 2007
  2. geox, I am very interested to learn about your thinking that made you join. I promise to act in a professional manner and will not act like Reaver did to others who posted on other threads.

For the sake of disclosure. I have no affiliation or any relationship with the service.

Is that agreeable with you?

William Fogwell (my real name)

#62     Oct 9, 2007
  3. oh yeah you're the guy we banned from Trader's Lab for sending harrassing pm's. I can send the screenshot if you'd like.

I did nothing but expose Trading Zoo for their lies and deceit. I would like for you to prove otherwise. Have a nice day.

#63     Oct 9, 2007
  4. geox

geox

William, I'll be delighted to be as helpful as I can within the rules I stated above. For your own peace of mind, I strongly advise you to NOT engage in any further chat with Reaver. Read the history of his posts on ET and the reason will be very obvious.

Now, what's on your mind?

#64     Oct 9, 2007
  5. You sure are aggressive for a "one poster" lol...welcome to the ZOO...it's almost as if you where made for this thread........HMM..i guess you Zoo guys need to make the sales quota..so we'll help you out....

I guess the zoo folks don't care about the "bad publicity". I suppose they never think about all the people that have been turned off to the Zoo by these threads and by the way their members conduct themselves.

It's odd that Sam B. would spend all that money advertising in the trading magazines only to have that effort ruined by what prospective purchasers find when they do an online search of the ZOO.

It would seem to me that you could attract more buyers with honesty and integrity and by having a good reputation. Then again there are always those who are attracted to the dark side of life......strange way of conducting business.

" If the ZOO fits, wear it..!!!"

It's a shame that nothing constructive comes from these threads but I guess a few suckers get roped in and dozens more get turned away........

#65     Oct 9, 2007
  6. I am an attorney by trade. As I reviewed your posts, most of which were deleted (which I can only assume because the powers here and other forums believed them to be false) I would say unequivocally and professionally you haven't proved anything. A judge in a court of law would throw out your case as a matter of fact. However, you did express your opinions. You have a nice day, also.

#66     Oct 9, 2007
  7. geox, thank you for engaging me. I am an attorney, so I completely understand confidentiality and the like. You'll have no problems with me on that score.

You mentioned you conducted thorough due diligence. Can you elaborate? What did you do to satisfy yourself the service was not only legitimate, but one with value and integrity?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

#67     Oct 9, 2007
  8. LOL

well I guess that rules out you being a daytrader.

I could retrieve the posts from the database same way a computer forensics investigator does when court ordered for piracy and the like. Nice try, I didn't even go to law school for that. That one's free.

#68     Oct 9, 2007
  9. The burden of proof remains on the ZOO...there is not one shred of evidence that says they can trade profitably but lots of evidence on these forums that they have members who are manipulative, foul mouthed and obnoxious.

Oh and lets not forget what is most important:

OUT OF ALL THE SUPPOSED SATISFIED MEMBERS NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER POSTED AN ACTUAL TRADE AND A STATEMENT>>>>>>>YIKES>>STAY CLEAR..THEY DON"T TRADE

#69     Oct 9, 2007
  10. You couldn't do that. Only an officer of the court could with a subpoena and a reason to show cause. You stick to whatever you do, and I'll stick to my area of expertise. I know way more about the law of Cyberspace than you. In fact, I specialize in Internet fraud, libel and defamation. But this isn't about me or you. The topic is the service. Have a nice night.

#70     Oct 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.