Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I see your point, however my point is that he doesn't personally charge a membership fee. I have no idea about how well his method works, as I am not an indicator man myself....but to be blowing real money without at least testing the methods wasn't a very smart thing to do. I would suggest testing a method for viability before risking real money in the future...

Would you take a sidearm into battle that you had never fired before? Always good to know something works before game time.

I also noticed you have 1 post (now 2) and have only bashed another vendor...not accusing you of anything, but if I see you start up about the Trading zoo being your savior, then it's on.

#51     Oct 7, 2007
  2. blueone

blueone

sorry, I don't trade wiht anyone but my self, and am doing O.K. I don't endorse anyone, everything I've learned about trading ( except for a few books I paid for) I've learned for free. I was just reading this post about con men and jumped to share my experience. Yes your right I shouda done this and that, but I can'nt change history. If you want to know how I trade it is just using point/figure charts, earnings, splits, mostly using options, all my info is free from the internet, my opinion is there is no need to follow any "GURU" as I don'nt and will never pay for their advice again.

#52     Oct 7, 2007

3. Sorry to sound like I was jumping to conclusions...but yeah I totally agree....I learned to trade myself, and used a few books and research to get basic ideas to refine....it worked fine...

There is no one out there that is sane who will teach you their edge that they have worked years to gain...they may give you some odds and ends...but those are cheap, and surely don't cost $6000....you can find them in books and the internet for cheap.

Like you said earlier about GURU's...what if you paid $6000 for a shiny new chat room membership and the next day the owner got hit by a car and died? Chances are you wouldn't see your money again, and you sure as hell wouldn't know how trade for yourself...Same goes with any black box/proprietary indicators, etc.....no matter how much time and effort you put into learning them...you are building your house on the sand....

#53     Oct 7, 2007
  4. geox

geox

I never spoke to anyone on ET. I spoke to other members of Zoo and off site means away from the Zoo trading room, on the telephone. My due diligence was extremely thorough. So far so good I'm happy to report. No complaints. And believe me, if Ihad any here is where I'd publish them.

#54     Oct 9, 2007
  5. I agree, for example, one of the Trading Zoo's spammers got banned recently for being vulgar and unethical and basically harrassment after being banned from another forum for the same thing, they lashed out here at those responsible for getting in their way. Actually it was the same people who had them banned at another forum that are also members here.

It's just an example of the point we are discussing...I would scrutinize the promises of gold and diamonds very carefully, given the information about them found on threads, same goes for any vendor.

You have to really be on the lookout for those who wish to sell you the keys to the kingdom, if they had it, why would they sell it to you? Regardless of any reason anyone gives you, make sure you really think about it for yourself.

Again, I totally agree with you. If you really want to learn how to trade, you can figure it out on your own, using reference texts and socratic discussion with others to distill ideas and develop new ones.

You will never totally believe anything that someone tells you unless you know it from the inside out, and that same thing goes for trading. To have developed a method for yourself gives you an unbelievable amount of confidence, far more than any end of day posted track record on a vendor website can give you.

Good luck, feel free to PM me with any questions.

#55     Oct 9, 2007
  6. geox

geox

Spoken like a real basher, I mean expert. Isn't there an FX thread on this forum? Look at the bright side, new territory to bash and give soap box lectures!

#56     Oct 9, 2007
  7. Your behavior is really starting to get out of hand. I am asking you to stop following me around different threads bashing my character for which you have no basis to do.

#57     Oct 9, 2007
  8. geox

geox

I was here before you. Are are confused. If the shoe fits wear it.

The calm and reasonable act is real fun. I'm lovin it. Bet it doesn't last long and we'll see the other side real soon. Just use the ignore button and all will be well.

#58     Oct 9, 2007
  9. geox

geox

I was thinking the same thing about you and what you do to the Zoo and other businesses here. Great minds think alike. Again use that ignore button; there's no extra charge.

#59     Oct 9, 2007
  10. Mixing it up was fun enough, but there is a point where it gets old and out of hand.

Like I said, stop following me around and attempting to bash my character. You have no reason to do that.

What happened between me and the zoo is between me and the zoo, not you. Let it go.

Unless you are affiliated with their marketing department, which is against forum rules, it's not your business. Thank you.

#60     Oct 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.