Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41     Oct 7, 2007
  2. ...a little bit more to consider...

#42     Oct 7, 2007
  3. And another penny for your thoughts:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105505&perpage=6&pagenumber=4

If you have a few minutes, read through that thread I linked above....the subject of this study is an employee of Trading Zoo named 0two50in4point5. Watch the transformation of the spam artist from casual connoisseur of Trading Zoo wares to full blown Trading Zoo shill. Hilarious.

Funny to watch 0to50 or whatever his name is swear up and down he is innocent and that no one can prove anything....and then it culminates into a saved spam PM he sent to Seben shows up, along with other posters who remember that he said he had a helicopter and a mansion in the hamptons...LOL

Almost like an opera or something. lol

But if you are pressed for time just read the last few pages and you'll get the gist of it.

Hope I helped any inquiring minds.

#43     Oct 7, 2007
  4. blueone

blueone

Wow, at least I'm not alone, a few years ago I blew a lot of money ( relativly speaking) on Ken "Woodie's" CCI room. Same M.O. The great trader who never actually trades, but calls out profitable setups after the fact . After the market close looking at the days chart ( I can also look at any historical chart and tell you when to get in/out,I mean who couldn't? doing it live is the rub!) nice Mr Woodie goes over all the profitable setups he took. The leading indicater, the CCI , which leads before price action( his words) always gets you in/ out of the market before the masses. As dumb as it sounds not many question without price there is nothing to indicate, so how can an indicater lead price?

#44     Oct 7, 2007
  5. geox

geox

I can't say whether MP trades since I haven't seen HIS statements, but the trades posted on the Website are called out loud and clear in the room in realtime. I monitored them during my trials and I do it ever day now that I'm a member. These are not after the fact calls.

#45     Oct 7, 2007
  6. Woodie's Room is free.

#46     Oct 7, 2007
  7. geox

geox

So far, I'm very pleased with my decision. I have not seen anything yet to make me think MP isn't a good teacher. Remember, I spoke to quite a few members off site before I joined. My due diligence analysis was extensive and not done in haste.

#47     Oct 7, 2007
  8. LOL here it goes again.

#48     Oct 7, 2007
  9. Yeah in only 8 posts you have spoken to quite a few members...

4 of those posts were on this very thread touting Trading zoo...

And even if you were talking to people off ET, misery loves company....Hell if I had blown 6 G's on something I'd probably feel better if I knew others did too. But that's just me.

Refer to the posts above...We all know Trading Zoo's game, we know what 0to50points said about having a helicopter and about having a mansion in the Hamptons and having retired multimillionaires toying with the market...

We also saw 0to50 going from being a casual member to being a full blown shill in a matter of hours on a thread...as we have seen the same with Tandori Chick and Trex (on Trader's Lab).

Like I said...we'll see how long your ruse lasts before you crack.

LOL

nice try.

You guys never stop. LOL

Wonder how many PM's you've sent out.

Let's see how long you last before you start lashing out like your pal (or alter ego) 0two50points

tick tock tick tock

#49     Oct 7, 2007
  10. blueone

blueone

How much was hottcom subcription? , what was his kickback?, Esignal, etc. How much are his supposed " Trade a longs" ? that's where you learn the the secrets, at least thats what they told me, I went to one ,( you pay for it) thats when I realised I was had. I 'm not blaming anyone but my self, however I have aright to express my opinon , thats why I like elite trader , I able see what others think. As far as free, if you think so ,fine, but it doesn'nt change the facts ( I've done some research on this) Woodies CCI as he preaches does not consistantly work, and I have never met anyone using it that makes money,( I've talked to over 50 people in his club, most if not all have quit him) and Woodie doesn't trade even at the "Trade a longs". I spent more than a year trading at Woodies, beleive me the money I lost following him was far from free!

#50     Oct 7, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.