Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CVK

CVK

I am curious what difference it makes? I mean you have posted many many times in this thread that NO ZOO trader would ever dare show their statements. You didn't seem to care then if anybody was reading or wanted to see them other than you. So as you've posted repeatedly that nobody would dare to do what I've obviously done. All that matters should be for you to review the statements, then respond to thread saying all you want about Zoo shills or spammers etc.. but you would never again be able to say that NO ZOO trader would ever send statements as I have done just that.

Again as YOU are the one always posting that NO zoo trader would send them, YOU see to care. So when you are shown proof that a Zoo supporter/trader did dare to send you profitable statements someone with honor would admit on that one point they were wrong.

You are really funny. I would love to see how you would get a virus from a static PDF file.. if you do please let MS and Adobe know as you would be the FIRST recorded instance in the computer industry.

Bruce have you ever placed a trade in your life? I don't mean to be rude, but how hard is a statement to read? I told you there are the exact statements that my brokers sends to me at the end of each month, less my personal name and address. You will see the broker name, and a day by day accounting of my profits/losses and fees. You will then see a recap on the last page of the opening balance, the closing balance and the net change +/- for the month. Nothing could be easier.

I have to tell you and I am NOT being hostile at all, but for someone that kept shouting at the top of his lungs about how NO Zoo trader would send statements ever because none of them ever trade or do so with profits you are sure dragging your feet on this issue.

The bottom line here is I don't really care one way or the other, I will continue to trade and make money just like almost every other day, just like today another 1700 done by 10:30 as I am most days.

I honestly can totally understand your anger with spammers and shills and abusive posters and vendors... but I am simply a trader I am not selling anything and I'm simply trying to show you that on your ONE point that No Zoo supporters trade or with profits you are in fact wrong. Nothing more nothing less, why you continue to now drag your feet and put all these conditions on is very curious to me. If I look back a few posts when you "demanded" I send them, then predicted I would find some way to back out of doing so I didn't see you then asking if anyone else cared..so why now after I've done what you ask does that matter so much??

I fear you really don't want to know as much as you've been claiming for so long, at least that's how it looks to the casual viewer.

#461     Oct 22, 2007
  2. geox

geox

CVK,

I think you and everyone else who has followed Bruce and his Zoo bashing mission for the past 18 months knows the answer to your questions.

Right now, he's probably looking to disappear and crawl under a rock. He'll be back harping on something else about the Zoo (spamming, shills etc.) but this is all noise. His major claim is the Zoo is a scam, it's members don't trade, MP doesn't trade, and as a result, no one has ever posted any trades or shown statements. You have just mowed that entire argument down.

So what will he now talk about? The same old stuff. As I've always said, it's all about performance; the rest is noise.

Hopefully, Bruce will fade out into the sunset like his other friends who got owned--browsnfan, Reaver, trader365, version and James Lee (the Master of the Universe from Japan). Maybe then, a nice clean thread can take form here without these bashing saboteurs spamming it to the point the mods have to put it in chit chat. That would be a real benefit to the trading community.

#462     Oct 22, 2007
  3. CVK, your giving me a bad vibe already and I haven even commented on the statements let alone download them...lol...

You and your buddy Geox sure have a lot to say to try and put me down....in typical Zoo fashion

So far no takers or interest in having my findings posted. Lets see if we can get a few seasoned posters to get on board.

You still haven't answered this main question:

Why are you afraid to have others download the statements if all personal information has been removed?

We can only hope that these statements come even close to what is on the Zoo website...otherwise these could be anyones....I guess it could show that a member of the trading zoo has access to someone who trades but without knowing who you are and having a name on the account then this is kind of foolish

Please send me your name and broker info in private email so I can contact your broker...I will need your information first BEFORE I make the call to confirm YOU are a customer...You said I could check this information out ....I will have them forward me the actual statements ......

Nobody would expect me to rely on some scanned in document or one that could be forged...we will do this the right way...if this ZOO member is due credit for actually trading then they will receive it

We'll let the statements "speak" for themselves......if I have any further question I will post it here..

Don't back down because I'm bringing this to the next level...you guys did that when you failed at the trading challenge you pretended to initiate with me on mypivots

No excuses....just get it done and I will start with the downloaded ones while I await the actual ones from your broker....

#463     Oct 22, 2007
  4. geox

geox

Well that didn't take long did it? More requests, more concessions, more of everything to avoid believing what is staring him in the face: Four and 1/2 months of statements from a SUCCESSFUL TRADINGZOO MEMBER. Just as I had predicted.

Bruce, no one has responded to you, because you are viewed as a joker who has no interest in the truth. The people here are burned out from your BS, and your pursuit of discrediting the Zoo has no followers. Sad but true. You are talking to yourself (Oh, but let's not forget all those people who gave you advice on how to avoid viruses.)

All you want is a pissing contest.

CVK, is doing you a favor since no else cares. Your bubble just popped. If I were him, I'd tell you to read em and weep and you can go on with your bashing ways. After all, that is your mission and you never went into this with GOOD FAITH INTENTIONS like CVK did. CVK this goofball is playing you. Don't be a puppet on a string. You havre nothing to gain and this clown will find any reason on erth to discredit you, even if God confirmed everything.

#464     Oct 22, 2007
  5. I am interested in the truth. I thought I read that CVK does other
    trades besides the Zoo trades. So only the trades on his statement
    that line up with what is posted on the Zoo site should be counted.

It has been said that the Zoo has over 12 setups. From what I see
    on their site, the trades look like the same fade setup with maybe
    an add once in awhile. So they are posting only 1 setup out of more
    than 12. And why woud they do this? Maybe because the other 12 are
    mostly losers?

It's obvious, that on the Zoo site, that mostly winners are being showed
    minus that big loss the other day and one losing day months ago.

And how do we know CVK is really a Zoo member?

On the mypivots site, it was spammed to death by the Zoo. When
    Bruce called them out, AKH or whatever his name is/was was attacking
    Bruce's wife, ect with very vile comments. I can see why Bruce
    doesn't like the Zoo whatsoever.

Any outfit that pays referral money to get members to join up
    is a second class outfit IMHO...

#465     Oct 22, 2007
  6. geox

geox

I think CVK is wasting his time here. You bashers will never be satisfied, it's just the nature of the basher. You will always have one question after another like a prosecutor trying a capital murder case.

Version you know nothing about the Zoo by your own admission. The trades on the website are MP's not anyone elses. What don't you understand about that? The Zoo is not a black box system.

And no one cares about Bruce's baggage. It was clear he hated the Zoo before anyone got down in the dirt with him over there at mypivots. He attacked this ahk from his first post and only got more hostile and aggressive from there.

CVK, please give it up. These people are wasting your time and jerking you off big time. I think you know this.

There was a time when the Zoo made an offer to Guy who appointed himself spokesperson for the forum to negotiate a deal where the statements backing up the performance section would be provided if mypivots would issue an apology to MP. That went nowhere because Guy was never serious from the get-go. He accused the person who was appointed to negotiate for the Zoo "a kid from Indonesia" or some crap like that. In other words, he wasn't speaking in good faith. HE HAD NO INTEREST IN THE FACTS OR TRUTH.

I suggest that CVK leave this forum and if anyone is interested in his trading, contact him via PM and keep it private between the two of you. Nothing is going to be accomplished here considering who's asking for the information and their true intentions. Let's not kid ourselves and think a leopard will change his spots.

#466     Oct 22, 2007
  7. geox

geox

What is your motivation for the truth? You have stated your opinions here endlessly and it's obvious you are a basher. What do you want to achieve? Are you looking to be born again?

Your goal is to spam people with bashtalk to prevent them from joining the Zoo. Your last paragraph says it all.

#467     Oct 22, 2007
  8. I never said it was a black box system. What don't you understand about that?

Here is a nice disclaimer on the results page of the Zoo:

" Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefits of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown."

Yeah, I bet those are real trades by MP! At least Nihaba Ashi
    says his trades are real...

I do know I followed the trades on the Zoo site for the first few
    weeks or so and almost every trade was at the exact high or low
    of a really long run. Nothing will teach you that. So it looks fake.

#468     Oct 22, 2007
  9. You sound like you are born again. Good for you. You also sound
    desperate your referral money will be cut in half... You should be
    learning to trade instead of worrying about the referral money you
    will lose. Unless the referral money is all you are worried about.

Answer one question: Why does MP have to pay money to get you
    guys to refer people to his room? Isn't word of mouth good enough?

Okay, it was 2 questions. Hope it didn't blow your mind.

#469     Oct 22, 2007
  10. geox

geox

Call the CFTC and ask them if that disclaimer is REQUIRED BY LAW.

Again, you know nothing about the Zoo and its methods. For you to say "nothing will teach you that" implies you know everything about trading. Somehow, I doubt that. It may look fake, but it isn't. Just like that big loss on 10/15 looks fake, but it isn't either. Mp is the epitome of honesty and integrity. If you were a member, you'd know that. Instead, you're on the outside looking in and bashing.

#470     Oct 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.