Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CVK

CVK

That would be true in most cases but NOT when a file can scanned online for any viruses first.

Plus the simple fact remains you can NOT get a virus on your computer simply by downloading a zip or pdf extensioned file. You would have to double click those files to run said virus if it had one, plus on top of that you would run your virus scanner on them before doing anything.

Plus look at the issues,

Pitbull asked for the files to be emailed,

I sent a zip file, he claims it was infected.

I resent the pdfs he claims he never got them.

I have now uploaded to the web in public. Now he has no comment but has begun his name calling towards me.

I find it very hard to believe that anybody with any common sense would come into a forum post a link to publicly available files they themselves put there (me in this case) that had viruses in them.. I mean everybody would see I admit to uploading them.

But you are quite right for an unknown source you must be careful.

#451     Oct 22, 2007
  2. This is what I meant with my post. I didn't mean to imply that you
    would put out a file with a virus in it. Sometimes I wonder if when
    we send a file whether it could become infected on it's way since it
    has to pass through other computers to get to the other person.

Is that even possible?

#452     Oct 22, 2007
  3. CVK

CVK

As a general rule a virus is something that has to be run on your machine. As in code of some kind or an application of some kind. There used to be a time when only a .exe .bat etc.. executable files could do harm to a machine, but these days with active X code and self executing java sometimes simply visiting a webpage can do damage to your machine.

Would it be possible for you to send a file from YOUR machine, via email to someone else and have it become infected along the way? I have to admit I don't really know, but it would not surprise me at all if that were indeed possible these days.

As it would have to at the very least go to your ISP's mail server and the other person's mail server and any hops along the way..

You will find that is why more and more people are using things like PGP and of course built in virus scanners with online webmail accounts.

#453     Oct 22, 2007
  4. I will get to these files sometime today and will hopefully be able to review tonight......

CVK, You mentioned that 7 people had downloaded your files already....I'd be curious if some would step forward as I'm wondering who is left following this thread.

I'm also wondering why they would try to download and start scanning files that they can't open as they supposedly have a password lock...

Lets not lose track on this thread : it is about the trading Zoo and their methods.

These include not only trading results but also methods used to spam and deceive forums

If you think you will change the "tone" of this thread by attacking my integrity , you are wrong....that's old stuff.

I really hope what you sent has meaning to both of us.

#454     Oct 22, 2007
  5. What would I have to apologize for?

Is it that far of a stretch that a Trading Zoo member would send virus emails to someones personal account but clean them up before posting these files to the general public?

Your forgetting that trading Zoo members have been caught lying and spamming with multiple Id's

Get a grip man!

#455     Oct 22, 2007
  6. CVK

CVK

Looking forward to your feedback.

Actually it's up to ten. I would also like to see some feedback on anyone that did so. I don't have the ability to track IPs on that site so hard to see if they are all from the same person or anything like that.

I can't really say. I can only assume that it was either people that didn't realize they had security or people that wanted to scan for themselves and have not offered feedback on those results yet.

I came very late to this thread and I am only offering up my experiences, I do not speak for the zoo or any of their other members....

The trading results should speak for themselves as I said I have NO idea why nobody prior to now would not have offered up proof I admit that boggles my mind.

The spamming is just beyond belief anybody caught doing that should be banned and tarred and feathered.

You actually are the one that has attacked me in the last two posts and I have done nothing of the sort simply defended myself. I have no desire to change any tone of anything. I only want to prove what I say I am doing is fact.

I know it will as I know it's legit and you will see that when you view them.

#456     Oct 22, 2007
  7. CVK

CVK

For saying I would NOT post my statements which you did say a number of posts back saying how you would bet that I would come back with some excuse for not posting them... which as I have clearly done you would owe me an apology.

I have no idea, as I am a person. I speak only for me and my actions. I don't judge others based on actions other than what they prove they have done themselves...

I am not forgetting anything. I have NOT been caught doing anything so to tar me with a brush of that nature is unfair.

I simply have no idea what you are talking about here. Sorry.

#457     Oct 22, 2007
  8. geox

geox

Attack, attack, attack. Bruce's modus operandi. He turns it up when faced with facts and reality that go against his beliefs. Read the mypivots thread--he literally had a mental breakdown there.

It was inevitable. Bruce's objective is to bash the zoo because of its alleged spamming and marketing techniques, not get the truth about whether the methods work. This whole show of seeing statements is BS--he has no interest that.

He will now focus on Zoo spamming, zoo this, zoo that. I hope the level headed readers here realize now that Bruce is a bash spammer and he's waisted ALL YOUR TIME with his cover story that no one from the Zoo trades, let alone profitably. He has the hard evidence that refutes this and he will talk around it or try to bring the focus of the conversation somewhere else. He will do a rope-a-dope and a duck walk.

The only liar and spammer here is Bruce. He spent 18 months on a soap box telling the community Zoo is a scam, no one trades, etc etc.

The party is over and he will have to find another place to pley and another service to bash. He has seen the truth and he ran from it. Game over Bruce. You like brownsfan, Reaver, and James Lee, played yourself into a big pot poker game and got beat by a professional trader from the TradingZoo.

pitbulltrader......RIP

#458     Oct 22, 2007
  9. geox

geox

Bruce, If I told you once, I've told you a million times, if you treat people with respect, they will do likewise, so drop the chip on your shoulder and the boorish sarcasm. You instigate and needle too much and then get defensive if others do it to you..

#459     Oct 22, 2007
  10. Before I post my findings from these statements on this forum I want to know how many people are interested in "seeing" the results

REPLY TO THIS THREAD SO I KNOW

I will still do the analysis for my own benefit but need to know who actually cares.

Replies need to be from people who have been on this forum for more than 3 months.....no new posters please

I don't want more Zoo shills showing up....this will show me if anyone actually is interested.

I will be able to post my findings tomorrow providing I'm not infected by a virus...or there is just an obvious problem with the statements....hopefully they are clear and easy to follow....

#460     Oct 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.