Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there any way one of the mod's here can start a 'Trading Zoo Spamming Aliases' thread so I can block all these aliases?

I'm still receiving PM's from these losers and they don't seem to understand that I want nothing to do with them.

If there could be a thread of known spamming aliases, that would be appreciated.

#441     Oct 21, 2007
  2. geox

geox

Man, you got some brass balls showing up here again after the shellacking you took at TradersLab a few nights ago.

Here comes the man who got owned. brownsfan, no comment on those emails from James Lee that undeniably show he sacrificed you to kiss up to the Trading Zoo? Do you still want them to be posted here in this thread? You were spared the public embarrassment by having them sent via PM. Can I get a big "thank you?" from you?

Obviously you're not living up to your promise to leave TradersLab. In fact, it looks like you have put your posting in high gear. Did James deny he wrote those or did you deny what you saw with your own two eyes. You are a spineless man with no pride or self esteem and your guru, Lee, lied to your face and you continue to embrace him as if it never happened. I guess you really need your forum posting fix pretty badly to continue over there. Pitiful.

What a joke you are and all your pals over there now know the truth about you and Mr. Lee. Reaver actually replied to his PM and thanked the sender. I think you should do that also.

The lesson for you is this: You play with fire, you get burned. Next time think before you open that big mouth.

#442     Oct 21, 2007
  3. I'm waiting on my single file pdf's that I've been promised. from CVK...thanks for all the support from those who emailed regarding viruses...I'll see if I can get some feedback on Ez anti virus that makes sense

Seems like it would just be easier to post them on the forum so all can see....

You have nothing to hide do you....?

I expect to see some kind of screen capture from CVK saying that the emails have been " sent " to me.....They'll stop at nothing....

It's laughable how these Zoo and Blue falcon threads are in amongst the joke threads...

#443     Oct 21, 2007
  4. geox

geox

BKK=Bangkok

Have some patience and try to be less sarcastic until you receive the docs. Remember, he's doing this for your benefit.

#444     Oct 21, 2007
  5. CVK

CVK

The files were sent LAST night my time to the Email you gave me. I suppose now you are going to claim you never received them? Odd how you received the zip file to that address but not the next email.

It's not a case of easier, it's a case of YOU claiming nobody would follow through I have done so and it appears you will continue to deny receiving them and reviewing them as it takes away your long held belief that ANYBODY that feels positive towards the Zoo doesn't trade.

I have no idea what place this comment even has in the thread. I sent you a zip file you claim it has a virus where as no other virus program online or off agrees with your program's POV.

You are an odd one I'll say that Bruce. The funniest part about all of this is that you and I both know you've already seen the single file PDF's and you've already seen that I am in fact and have been for very close to five months trading profitably.

I simply don't follow your line of thinking. "They'll" stop at nothing? Who is they? I have made it very clear right from the beginning I speak for me and only me, not for Sam not for the "Zoo" not for any other trader. I took the Zoo course I found great value in it, my trading account balance agrees and I offered to show you proof of what you say NOBODY else can do, that a person that speaks well of the Zoo does indeed trade profitably month in month out. You have always held out 3 to 6 months as the time frame and I am showing you 4.5 months as that's the total amount of time I've used Sam's methods. I would be happy to continue along with another 1.5 months if that will make you happy as well.

I guess then the bigger question is if this thread is so meaningless and pointless why do you spend so much time posting to it and "calling out" as it were the so called non traders that felt they received value from the course?

The reason I will NOT post the results to a place like tinypic and then post the url here is that I am sending those results to YOU not the entire world. Secondly the files I am sending you and have sent you twice NOW are the actual PDFs from the broker, not screen caps, not scans, the actual files.. so you can see ZERO tampering or editing has gone on. By doing screen caps etc it only gives you more wiggle room to try and claim they aren't real.

I'm sorry Bruce but your credibility is taking a huge hit here. I sent you the files TWICE in good faith one you claim not to have seen the other you claim has a virus... how about this, I'll post the zip file in the forum, with a password on it, so nobody else can view it, but they can download it and scan it and we'll see if anybody else gets a positive reading on it?? Sound fair?

What I will do is post the single file PDF docs to a file sharing service, and post the link here as I already gave you the password for the docs so anyone can download them but only you have the password... that should take all the issues away wouldn't you think?

#445     Oct 21, 2007
  6. CVK

CVK

Well Bruce I simply can't imagine what excuse or reason you will come up with this time to avoid admitting you made a mistake and in fact at the very least I AM a zoo supporter trading profitably.

As stated my issue with posting directly to the forum is that YOU asked nobody else so I want to send to you. This also allows all my personal financial information in the docs, including my Futures account number to remain private between you and I, assuming you are in fact a man of honor.

I have also said in private I will allow you to contact my broker if you want to in order to confirm the documents are in fact real.

You claim to have received the zip file but YOUR virus scanner finds a virus.

You claim you did NOT receive the second email which contained the single PDF files for each of the months in question.

I have the perfect solution so you have no reason not to read the information and report on my honesty and your mistake not to mention anyone still reading along at home can play too.

I have uploaded the files to a free file sharing service. Sendspace, I even paid for the premium service so I could send you a direct web based download link.

This does a number of things, first of all I have included the original zip file, so anybody else reading the thread can download that zip file and see if they get a virus warning on it.

The PDF files in the zip are password protected YOU alone have that password and I KNOW you received it, because it was in the FIRST email I sent you with the zip file that you have confirmed you received.

I have also included the PDF files individually so you may download them that way if you in fact still believe the zip file has a virus.

I have also included a screen cap showing my AVG results of the scan, which show the file to be clean.

I simply don't see what else I can do here, not to mention that anybody else can download the files in question to confirm for you there is NO virus, yet ONLY YOU can read the contents with the password you already confirmed for everyone you received by posting that you received and scanned the zip file.

So I will now await your admission of error and apology to at least me. Of course you will then also NO longer be able to claim that NO Zoo member or supporter has ever traded profitably.

Thanks for your time I'm glad I was able to clear this up for anyone else following the thread.

Please also note I have received TWO PM's from people asking me about the Zoo I am NOT here to sell anything I will NOT refer anyone for any fees. The URL to the site has been posted many times simply go there to get your information if you desire to learn more. I am not a salesman and will NOT reply to sales questions.

The truth is a wonderful thing to have on one's side which is why I am going to the lengths I have here to show you the proof you have so longed for.

I fully realize this only proves that I as a trader am making money and it does not prove that everyone that joins the Zoo will do the same, I also can't explain why nobody else has provided this proof for you. Perhaps they just didn't want to bother, but in a case like this where I feel a service I've used and received great value for is being unfairly maligned I will take that extra step to make sure the record is straightened out.

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/1er76z

#446     Oct 21, 2007
  7. CVK

CVK

Hmmmmm 7 people have now downloaded the zip file, I wonder was one of them Bruce? More interesting I have not seen any of the 7 post any proof of a virus being in the zip??

The clock ticks.... Bruce?????

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/1er76z

#447     Oct 22, 2007
  8. CVK, your hostility is starting to shine through already...You have some serious issues and your replies are too wordy.....I can't imagine anyone reading all that....is this the point where your shills come on and praise you ? Are you still having them generate all the download hits..? I'll have more to say tomorrow.....you are a mess!!! We'll nail this statement thing down soon....I hope they're legit..I hope all info is there except personal stuff..

#448     Oct 22, 2007
  9. CVK

CVK

Hostility? Do tell? I have complied with every single request you've made no matter how unlikely or unproven.

Issues? I have told you my experiences and I have backed them up with PROOF for anyone to see. Which issues are you referring to?

I never claimed to be short winded, but I also don't like to leave any stone unturned... I would much rather give too much info than not enough.

What do I need shills for? I am neither selling nor promoting anything. Which is the purpose of a shill.

Anyone in this forum including people that you consider your friends and allies can simply download the public documents and verify whether they are infected or not.

What exactly would that prove? The only person that can at this point open and read the documents is YOU as you confirmed receiving the password.

So people downloading would be doing so for their own piece of mind to see if in fact you were getting a legit virus reading. So far NOBODY has backed you up or shown any proof of that being the case.

I'll anxiously await your apologies.

Huh? I have done exactly everything you've asked.. right down to posting access to the docs in this forum. How in the world am I a mess?

You know what's there already not sure why you are taking another day to make your comments. They are 100% legit as I've stated a number of times they are the ENTIRE statement emailed to me from the broker with ONLY my personal name and address missing.

Plus I have already stated I will provide you with my brokers name and number if you wish to confirm the information in the docs.

The ball is in your court. You asked, you've received now you are back tracking.

Bruce I have no hard feelings and no ill will towards you. I admit to not understanding why it's so hard for you to accept that just because you don't like the Zoo or don't feel it would work for you that somehow means that it must be the same for every other person on the planet?

I admit to being very interested to see how you will attempt to NOT accept the obvious and honest proof before you now. But the real key here is that now that the files are in a public place anytime I want I can post the password to them as they are mine and every body that ever reads this thread will then be able to look at them.

So you can claim they are fake if that is going to be your next tact, but if I open them up for everyone else to see you will either prove yourself to be a liar or simply not very knowledgeable about what a legit trading statement is.

As stated, I anxiously await your next post.

#449     Oct 22, 2007
  10. I wouldn't download a file if it might have a virus. You never know
    if your virus checker will find it before it does it's dirty deed...

New virus's everyday...:(

#450     Oct 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.