Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CVK

CVK

Thank you.

I don't want to speculate on what Bruce's actions or motive are. I simply wanted to understand what HE will accept as proof, I now know that. I wish I could provide it for him but as stated I simply can not do so. If Bruce wishes to take that for anything other than what it is, he is free to do so. Let's face it at the end of the day each person has to do what is right or wrong for them.

In Bruce's mind if the ONLY thing that will prove to him that Sam or ANY Zoo trader is profitable is by seeing statements that exactly reflect the site's official results then that is exactly what Bruce should hold out to see. He must live up to his own expectations for his own piece of mind, nothing wrong with that at all.

But therein lies the rub does it not? I mean I can and still will forward him my five months of statements but what proof does he have that I traded for those profits using methods taught by Sam? He simply will NOT have that proof based on my statements. He would have to accept my word that is how I accomplished it. As he doesn't know me from a hole in the ground I would gather he would be unlikely to do so. More so if I was trying to sell him a membership to the zoo for a fee of some kind.

I can assure you there are many people that read this forum and this thread and see Bruce's requests as reasonable and they would want to see the same level of proof. While others see him as a bit of an over the top anti zoo zealot. Both are right as they are seeing in him what most closely resembles their personal point of view in this debate.

So like it or not Bruce is actually performing a very valuable service in this forum and to traders at large.

As I stated I don't promote the Zoo and I've never received ONE penny in any form from them so my interest in stepping into this thread was simply to determine what exactly Bruce wanted.

He has now made that very clear and I strongly believe he should stick to his guns and maybe someday someone will come along that follows ONLY Sam's trades and finally in Bruce's mind the debate will be put to bed.

In the meantime there will be silly immature shills for the Zoo and those that are anti zoo that will come along on both sides of this debate. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is what the reader sees and how they value the opinions as stated. Nothing else really matters.

I am not sure what else I can possibly add of value to this debate but by all means I will be happy to offer any insight that is requested. I have to admit I seldom read this forum so don't be offended if any future posts are not made in a timely manner.

Take care

#431     Oct 20, 2007
  2. Ok, for now I will ASSume you are a person of your word . Don't back down ...the trading world is eagerly waiting for a zoo member to step forward....

The reality is that you probably couldn't do too much more damage to the zoo then was already done.

Of course your motivation comes into question due to the fact that you said you weren't compensated by the zoo.

If anyone is actually still reading this crap they have to be wondering why you would just pop onto this forum to post your thoughts.

So lets keep this dance going...the zoo is going under and you need the customers...

This seems like a good substitute....

#432     Oct 20, 2007
  3. Your 5 months of statements will go a long way....it will prove that somebody that actually trades supports the Zoo.

Of course if you back down now and say something lame like "I'm sorry but your definition of proof won't be met BruceM so I can't send the statements" then this just feeds the fire that the Zoo is a complete con....

Here is my prediction:

You won't be sending statements...you'll find some way to back out.....Hope I'm wrong....

#433     Oct 20, 2007
  4. CVK

CVK

Bruce, as stated I will be happy to send you the statements if you so desire, you've stated you do so I will send them.

No backing down. I do feel bad that you have such a negative nature towards everyone but the fact remains you are now attempting to put words in my mouth.

So let me state it again right now for the record.

I fully understand that by sending you the statements it is NOT meeting your criteria of proof for the Zoo as a whole. What is does do, is simply provide proof that ONE person (namely me) that has positive things to say about the Zoo can show they are trading profitably. Nothing more nothing less.

Oh you will in fact be wrong, the only question that will remain is if you are in fact willing to then admit it.

I will send them to you privately as I am not about to post my statements in public for no reason and I will make the assumption you are a man of honor and will NOT post my personal information in public. Because by doing so against my clearly stated wishes would be illegal and I know you have no desire to do such a thing.

I am very new to posting here as you can see, so would you please direct me as to how to find your email address so I can send along the statements?

Thanks,

#434     Oct 21, 2007
  5. I sent you a message...it contains an email you can use...

#435     Oct 21, 2007
  6. CVK

CVK

The statements have been sent to the email you gave me in PM.

I also in the email made a few comments regarding the statements so there was no confusion or so you would not feel I was hiding anything.

I look forward to your comments.

#436     Oct 21, 2007
  7. CVK

CVK

As I said in the email it's actually 4.5 months of statements, sorry I was including October but we are obviously only half way through so that correction needed to be noted.

Ummm, I'm sorry you have me at a bit of loss here, "more" excuses? I have not made a single excuse for anything. Perhaps if you gave me a little more info on what you are referring to I can address that issue directly for you.

Bruce, if someone you know or rather you taught how to trade (just making an assumption here that you taught trading) went on a forum somewhere and was telling people what a great teacher you were and how awesome they are now and the people they were talking to said wow that's great, show me BRUCE's statements. Do you think that person would be able to? I think not either, unless they asked you and you allowed it. Now of course they would be able to produce their own statements but as we've clearly stated that is ONLY proof that the PERSON in question is trading and how profitably or not, it is then up to the person receiving that information to determine if they BELIEVE the skill was learned from the teacher in question.

So I will NEVER be able to produce Sam's statements. Why would I pretend otherwise?

You have an email with a zip file with the statements in question. There is NO hack job and anybody that trades can simply look at them and see they are 100% legit.

I am a little curious what you think I have riding on this? I speak for me and nobody else. I found the Zoo to be worthwhile and the fact remains that my statements prove that I am making money as a trader. The fact that I believe the zoo to be of value does not mean anyone else will take away the same experience from it.

I am not attempting to clean up anyone else's mess.

I am quite sure if you've read the email you will see I am as the saying goes, as honest as the day is long.....

Action taken.... I only replied to this as I missed it when you first posted it.

Take care,

#437     Oct 21, 2007
  8. I received a file to my personal email but my virus software is coming up saying it's infected.....I have requested CVK to upload the pages ( he has blocked out his personal data) to the forum. He says he may be able to upload them to a website to download......

At this point and since this is the Trading Zoo thread, I would feel most comfortable with them uploaded to the forum. While CVK seems to be sincerely trying to send something I can't help but be skeptical.... just a quick update if anyone is still with this thread

#438     Oct 21, 2007
  9. CVK

CVK

Well as you previously said I would not send anything and I would back down etc you have to admit you were wrong at the very least in that regard.

I find it at least a little odd that your VS shows a virus when both AVG and NOD show the zip file as clean. I have also scanned it via Trends and Norton's online scanning engine and still no issue. Not sure why you seem to be having issues.

I will NOT be uploading anything to the forum. The issue was YOU personally called me out tried to claim I was a shill or not honorable or in some way I would find a way to weasel out of sending the documents I offered. So it is of the UTMOST importance for you to see PERSONALLY the documents so you can then come back to the forum and if nothing else say.

I was WRONG a person that supports and speaks in a positive way about the The Trading Zoo and Sam has shown me absolute proof of profitable trading.

It simply must come from you as you are the one that has repeatedly said nobody is willing to provide such info and I am clearly doing so.

Odd I was thinking the very same thing about you. I have scanned the zip file with four different name brand scanners and NONE have an issue, but you seem to.

I have resent to your email the files one by one as their native PDF format. Not zipped...

I have never seen anybody able to embed a virus in a PDF file. If you make sure your computer has the ability to fully view all file types in your settings you will then be able to see if there was a false extension etc..so you can see very plainly they are in fact PDF files.

I will upload them to a file sharing service if that is needed, but I will only allow YOU to see them or download them. For the reasons stated above.

FYI - it's getting late here in BKK I am going to be signing off for the evening. I will be delighted to wake up and see your post to everyone following along at home that I did EXACTLY as promised.

Thanks, take care.

#439     Oct 21, 2007
  10. geox

geox

Bruce. Hear that sound? It's the clock ticking down on your bashing days. Virus....LOL. How lame of an excuse can you come up with?

CVK, you can use tinypic.com to download (you will have to make jpg files) and send each and every page to Bruce via PM here or his email box. It's a lot of work for 4.5 months of statements, but may be worthwhile as it will eliminate another excuse for him to see something that would crush his deep seated belief that no one trained by MP can trade profitably.

The problem as I see it is can Bruce be honest after staking his reputation and life on a false theory that the Zoo is a scam and no one there trades? I think not. I say he comes up with more excuses, objections and diversions when faced with hard cold evidence.

#440     Oct 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.