Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CVK

CVK

Ok Pitbull let's talk about this like adults shall we? I promise to not do any name calling and I'll try to see if I can grasp what you are after. But in fairness you have to do the same.

First of all, I think one of the biggest issues here is really what proof is enough proof for you?

I stated quite clearly that I have used the method for the bulk of my trading for the last about 5 months.

If I were to send you copies of my statements for that period of time even without covering any personal details, how does that PROVE to you that I took those trades based on the Zoo methods?

You see where I'm going here? I could send you those profitable statements but before I do that I am curious how is that proof to you?

If you were involved with the zoo you would know there are over a dozen setups they use, so if one or two or five are called in the room as part of the official record there might be another 10 that day that are simply called and not taken by Sam, but are by other members.

So just to recap and see that I am on the right track here, what you are looking for or what you would consider REAL proof is if someone could show statements that mirror exactly the trades that show in the official track record?

I just don't see how any other statement could possibly be enough proof for you, if I'm incorrect please do let me know.

I disagree I am not here to shift anything I simply asked some questions you replied and I'm doing my best to understand what the issue is.

As for the calls, I took the one week trial. I watched the calls for the first day, they had a high level of success. I took the calls for the last four days, trading 8 contracts and paid for the 6k fee. Again there is no way I can prove that to you, so I don't really know how this will ever be solved to your satisfaction.

There is NO doubt that sometimes the calls in the room are NOT ones that if you are ONLY relying on the call (IOW you are not seeing setups yourself) you will NOT be able to get the same price as someone reading the setups on their own. But that of course should change over time as you become more aware of what you are looking for.

I agree with you 100% NOBODY should plunk down 6k, hell 1k screw that, nobody should plunk one penny down on any trading method, or course etc.. without having all THEIR questions answered. Nothing could be more true.

But this brings me right back to point number one. You say you want statements but is that really going to be enough? I ask that in all honesty. If I send you four or five months of statements how does that prove to YOU or anyone else that the profitable trades there were with the methods I am saying they were? I just want to be clear on what makes sense to you.

I don't care about I have no involvement, I don't recruit I don't want any referral fees etc. I have suggested to ONE friend they have a look at the methods of the Zoo. They did, they liked what they saw they signed up I did NOT receive ONE PENNY of referral fee or finders fee whatever you would like to call it.

I also agree if there are people here that are using sock puppets and aliases etc..and spamming or posting rudely etc.. they should be banned and I would hope that same standard would be applied on both sides of the discussion.

Again, what is proof to you? It can't be a simple statement as I don't see how that proves to you that it was a Zoo trade.

I can only assume and I'm speaking for myself here it's because there really is NO way for anyone to prove what you're asking. As stated a number of times in this post. A simple statement showing profitable trading can't be enough as you have NO proof it was done with Zoo setups. So I am not sure how they can ever meet your criteria of proof.

I have said I would send you those statements if you think that somehow proves anything to you. Again I repeat, how is that proof of the method in question?

Actually if you did check you would see the CFTC very clearly states if you are using statements as an enticement to sell somebody where you receive a commission or finders fee those statements must be audited. So there is some grey area there. I agree too many vendors use it as a crutch to not provide any type of track record for what they do.

Well I've not lied. I've not spammed, I am not promoting anything and I have made a sincere and serious offer to try to determine what it is that would provide you with proof.

I have a hard time understanding what you would accept. If I send them to you and you say ok now prove it was zoo methods, how do I do that? If send them to you and you say ok that is profitable but you're one out of how many... I think you see my point.

I just don't know that there will ever be a way for you to be satisfied.. not that it's a bad thing but I think you can see from the other side of the coin how it's very much a catch 22.

Also for the record anyone posting with aliases or multiple personalities etc, have clear mental problems and I wouldn't trust a word they said on any subject.

#421     Oct 20, 2007
  2. geox

geox

CVK, well written and logical.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reasonable and rational answer. The person you're addressing has one agenda: to bash the Zoo and everyone associated with it. He has hundreds of posts on multiple forums to prove it. He's a professional vendor basher and Zoo hater. No different than a racist.

He won't come back to you in a well mannered way because he has no real interest in the facts or truth. To him, you are just another shill as is everyone who has ever said anything favorable about the Zoo.

It all gets down to jealousy and envy that people can really learn to trade from MP and do it successfully and consistently.

#422     Oct 20, 2007
  3. This would be great and anything less than this is just an attempt to cloud over the fact that we caught a Zoo member, GEOX in lies and manipulation.

We don't need to discuss what I or anyone else would consider proof as your summation below covers that. You will obviously have those that will detract no matter what is posted but you will also find those that find value in it. The broker will need to be able to be contacted so we can confirm. We'll need an account number etc...I'll set up an email you can scan it in and send it or else just post it here for all to see. Five months and actual statements must match the website results...

Any jerking around about the following items below will just be considered a stall tactic on your part ( I've been through this before with the Zoo folks):

1)Bruce M I need your full name so that I can contact you

2)Lets "talk more about what is proof to you"

3) Why should I do this , What's in it for me?

There's just too many items that will allow you to not do this. For once lets just have a Zoo member do something without a great big "ordeal.

And lets not forget that it currently looks like that you are picking up where Geox left off.

Just do as you say. Lets not waste our time unless you are ready to follow through.

#423     Oct 20, 2007
  4. geox

geox

He said he would send his statements, not those on the Website. He doesn't have access to that since it's not his account. Do you want statements from a member or not? You continually harp that no one has ever proven they can trade, well here is a chance.

And what will YOU do if he does that? This isn't a one sided deal. You've spent the greater part of your life bashing and so at the very least, you should come out like a man and say you have seen the evidence and it is real. Otherwise, what's the point?

#424     Oct 20, 2007
  5. This sure sounds like Geox ( the known liar) is now the mouth piece for this new person...looks like they've opted for option 3 as I mentioned before...lol...so predicatable....not only does Geox need to learn how to be honest and trade it now seems that reading may be a problem....

What little credibility he may have had with some looneys has finally been shattered....

You better start yet another new ID Geox ( As if you hadn't already...lol)...to post your vile....

Your dead to me!!!! CVK knows what needs to be done.....contact me privately through the forum once you have the statements ready. I'll wait...

[/B][/QUOTE]

#425     Oct 20, 2007
  6. Can you believe that this is the best the ZOO can do? Make fun of another forum!! I guess if you can't handle the truth and confront the issues then one needs to go on the attack....

Where is their A-team?

I wonder how many people here think Geox would be a much happier person if he could just trade profitably instead of of lying and trying to hustle for a commission from the trading ZOO?

#426     Oct 20, 2007
  7. geox

geox

Don't hold your breath. There is only one person who has the power to do that and it isn't the one you're replying to.

The best you can hope for is his personal statements. He may be the same one who shared them with me, but I don't know.

#427     Oct 20, 2007
  8. CVK

CVK

Pitbull, you seem to forget that PROOF is a two way street. Your continued attempts to lump no matter who comes here together as the same person or with the same motives simply paints you as being unreasonable.

But of course we need to know exactly that. Whats proof to me, or proof to you or proof to someone else is exactly the question.

Please read this part very very clearly read it twice or three times if you must. Just so you can understand it and it's clear for anyone else that might come along to see this thread in the future.

I and I doubt any OTHER member of the Zoo would EVER be able to show you statements that mirror the trades shown on the site as is. WHY? Because those are NOT my trades, those are Sam's trades. So you can shout from the rooftops all you want, you can make all the excuses up you want you can claim this that or the other about me, Sam or anyone else you like as long as you set a completely unreasonable expectation NOBODY will be able to live up to and you will continue to claim victory. Which sounds like that's all you want any way.

As I already explained to you in my first (or second) post my trades DO NOT match the website results and I doubt many if ANY members do. The Zoo is not about simply going in the room and parroting what Sam does it's about learning to see the market like he does and learning to become a profitable trader. It works for many, I'm sure not all.

Now that you have explained exactly what you want as proof you MUST remain consistent. No more of your harping that NO member will show statements.. .that's not what you want.

You want a member that takes the EXACT same trades that Sam does, you then want that member to post those exact same results for you here. That is unrealistic as I've already explained. Now that you've made your requirement clear anybody that comes to this thread in the future will now have very good reason to know WHY nobody has proven anything to your satisfaction...

I couldn't care less about the items listed.

I had no idea your name was Bruce, nor do I care who you are, where you are from or what your phone number is, no worries there.

Nope no worries here either, you have now stated very clearly for everyone to see that you want "someone to post statements that exactly mirror the trades listed as official trades on the site in their personal account" clear as day thanks.

I offered to do it so I'm not sure why I would ask you wants in it for me. I simply and honestly have already told you I am unable to provide the proof you want. I just can't do it. I don't take the same trades as Sam I made that clear in one of my other posts. I don't know that anybody does.

There is no ordeal, there is simply fact. You've asked for something I have honestly told you I can not provide. I doubt you will EVER find someone that can do this for you. It's an unreasonable expectation as the point as stated is NOT to simply parrot Sam.

I am not sure how anything I've done looks like anyone else. I have simply asked you a point blank question you provided that answer I have admitted to you that based on YOUR criteria of proof I simply will not be able to provide what you desire as proof nothing wrong or deceptive there, simple fact.

I think that my few posts have been far from wasted I think they have provided a wonderful amount of insight for the casual viewer. Through all the bluster and repeated claims you've made about how "NO zoo member will provide statements" you have now refined that request to you want a zoo member to "provide a statement that mirrors the official trades on the site" well as already stated this is simply very unlikely to happen, ever!

So now you don't have to waste your valuable time anymore, I am here as a bona fide full time zoo member to tell you that there is about one chance in a billion that anybody other than Sam can possibly post statements to match those trades as they are his. I don't see what value it would be to him to do so, as I am pretty sure he neither reads this forum or cares one way or the other what you think of him or his teachings.

For the record Bruce on the day in question a short while back that somebody pointed out that Sam posted a loss for the day. I was actually profitable that day, as were others I know as like I've stated we don't follow Sam's trades as the only way to implement the Zoo methods.

I could show you my five months as statements still if you like. It would detail I think about 6 or 7 losing days in those five months. It would show a wonderful capital increase and ROI from month to month, but as you've already stated they have NO value to you as they don't mirror the trades on the site, so I am sorry to have wasted your time.

But if nothing else we now have a criteria plainly set out by you. So all future readers of this thread can do one of two things....

They can see that your request is reasonable and ignore any and all Zoo shills until someone complies...

Or they can see your request as a loaded request couched the way it is as you know it's virtually impossible to comply and dismiss it.

Either result is a good one as it will suit the personality of the person making the judgment.

I suggest a very simple course of action. If anyone is unsure of the value of the Zoo take the one week free trial, open a fresh demo account, take each and every trade called in the room and see at the end of that week if you felt those calls were ones you could have made and got fills on based on YOUR personal experience. If you like the atmosphere in the room and you talk to some of the people in there that are willing to offer more one on one help go with it.

If you think it's all a pile of bull then let the trial expire and move on to whatever does suit you. Really that's the best solution for all involved.

This thread now contains useful information in my mind.

Thanks for replying Bruce and thanks for finally spelling out exactly what you are looking for.

Take care,

#428     Oct 20, 2007
  9. geox

geox

Again, clearly stated and totally reasonable.

But Bruce's history will support my claim that he will say you didn't deliver, the zoo is a scam, no one will post statements etc. Why does he do that? Simple. He hates the Zoo. He despises the fact that there are traders out there who actually got value and learned to trade like a professional from Sam.

If Bruce were sincere about this rather than continuing his 18 month anti-zoo propaganda campaign, he would accept your trading statements after confirmation they were true. IN OTHER WORDS, IF REALLY WANTED TO SATISFY HIMSELF THAT A ZOO MEMBER CAN TRADE VERY PROFITABLY, THE OPPORTUNITY IS THERE. But he will hem and haw, do the rope-a-dope and talk in circles to avoid seeing the truth. Why? Because when the truth is revealed the game is over for him and his reason for living is over. In effect, he will be faced with defeat and his bashing career will come to a complete halt.

But he won't agree to that, because that would force him to admit he was wrong and swallow his pride. Go ahead Bruce, prove to the trading community you don't have an axe to grind. Accept this man's statements as PROOF that a ZOO MEMBER CAN MAKE MONEY FROM THE TEACHINGS OF MP.

I dare you.

#429     Oct 20, 2007
  10. Ok CVK...post your 5 months of statements so we can see that someone who at least supports the zoo can trade proftably....

No more excuses..

At least you had the guts to admit that nobody can match the posted website results to statements...it's a start

I expect either an email with some statements or them posted here...please make sure they're not a complete mess and a hack job....I'm sure with so much riding on this you have legit ones to send...right?

Failure to follow through just proves that you are only here on this forum in an attempt to "clean up" the mess Geox has got himself in..

Perhaps you will prove to be an honest individual.....Go for it...

What ever you do please don't reply to the forum with more words......we need action...not speeches..

#430     Oct 20, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.