Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CVK

CVK

Ok please save yourself the time if you plan to post a bunch of nonsense about how I'm a sock puppet or shill or anything else of that ilk as I really couldn't care less what anybody in this forum thinks. But having seen this thread posted for reference in a few other places I simply have to ask.

Why do you care? I mean seriously, why is all the bashing of the zoo and/or its members and why does it matter to you so much? I admit I have not read all 70 pages as so much of it is the same stuff over and over again. But I simply don't understand what the value is or what the goal is in bashing the "zoo"?

Are there referral fees paid to people bringing in new members? I don't know so perhaps that is what bothers you as I dislike referral fees for trading info as well. But short of that I simply don't see the issue.

You can have a free one week trial see for yourself and take the calls on your own account (as I did) and determine if they are or aren't profitable. Is there anything else that matters?

I know I have seen a few people post how Sam doesn't even trade he just makes calls, but again I simply can't see how this matters if the calls are profitable. I have been a member of the zoo for about 5 months now. I have taken a 20k account to 62k as of the close of trading on Friday. I have not taken huge risks and I have used a number of the trade setups that are taught in the program. I will admit that it is NOT the only way I trade but it is a large part as much of the methodology is based on price and volume reading which we all should know is the one true way to trade.

For those that will ask, yes of course I have statements to prove the above but really what does that matter either? To those that don't want to believe or are too invested to be proven wrong you will simply say they are doctored or you have no proof of how many of the trades are Zoo based etc...

The bottom line I paid my money I am quite happy with the value. I don't care about referring anyone and I sure don't care about proving to anyone whether what I've said is true or not.

So my simple question is WHY do all the zoo bashers feel it is so important to spend as much time and energy as they do bashing?

I just can't get my head around the amount time you spend trying to post screen shots and making accusations etc.... what is the underlying goal?

People should NOT listen to YOU, me or the shills.. they should take the free trial for themselves, if it suits them and their style, great.. if not, no cost no harm down.

Why the huge hate for this site/company? I find it oddly baffling.

Can anyone shed some light on the value of all the bashing?

As stated please don't waste your time attacking me or calling my credibility into play as I simply couldn't care less what your opinion is of me or what dirt you will claim to find on me..

Sorry for being so long winded but I have seen this thread for so long and just can't get my head around it's point.

#411     Oct 20, 2007
  2. It's really quite simple.....we are looking for proof that the calls are taken by any member or that they can do as well as they say......lets not recap this whole thread....THEY DO NOT TRADE AND YOU DON"T HAVE PROOF EITHER

Your just here to try and shift the focus...it isn't about a flimsy one week free trial where the calls are so quick that NOBODY can match them....

This is about alerting people to "ask the tough questions".

This particular vendor brought it on to themselves with their deceptive practices......

LETS NOT FORGET....

That we now have proof that Geox is on this and other forums spewing forth his vile and trying to generate vendor business for the ZOO....He is doing this under many names...

Not one Zoo member has ever provided evidence of a winning trade

Why hasn't even one ZOO member come on any forum and prove they can actually trade in their scalper fashion? Why don't you address some of the real issues? This is how the Zoo operates when they are caught " red handed" doing very unethical things.

Anyone who actually pays these people 6 grand at this point is beyond help......... just the mere fact that they have been caught spamming and lying on public forums should tell you a lot about this organization.

If they will lie and manipulate people on a forum then what will they do if you ask for a refund from their hypothetical performance guarantee ? You can bet your ass that they will stop at nothing to make sure they keep your money. Stay clear from them

"Is there anything else that matters?"

How about finding someone ( including the instructor who doesn't actually trade) who actually trades the calls and can prove it with statements... 3- 6 months minimum....don't fall for the old trick where the vendor tells you it's against CFTC regulations or it's too much work to "white out " their account info....my 18 month old could do that... ..this is beyond laughable and this thread is a joke......I'm sure glad I don't have my business name attached to it. A Google search brings you right here.....talk about self - destructive...

For now I'll keep my focus on how we caught the ZOO doing what they do best....lying!!! You can keep spamming!!

#412     Oct 20, 2007
  3. geox

geox

The answer can be summed up in two words: Jealousy and Envy.

#413     Oct 20, 2007
  4. geox

geox

I never registered at TL. It must have been an imposter trying to damage my good name.

#414     Oct 20, 2007
  5. The truth can be summed up in two words: Lies and manipulation.

Thanks for confirming your multiple ID's.

#415     Oct 20, 2007
  6. geox

geox

How do you explain the substantial increase in membership since you claim to have all the answers? And where are the members who could easily come here and dump on the Zoo, like what recently happened at Falcon Day Trading. Tell us?

You see, your reasoning is flawed. The only thing that matters is performance and intelligent people realize that. The bashing that goes on here is totally discounted by logic. I know you don't like to hear that, but it is the fact.

You're bashing has no effect on what goes on in the Zoo or to the people who trade successfully with MP. You are fighting a losing battle. No one cares. But it doesn't cost you a cent to spam bashtalk so continue. Think of the hours you've spent trying to prove this that and other. What do you have to show for your efforts? Nothing. You think your hurting it but the effect is opposite. And you're too obtuse to realize that, because your ego has a need to feel important.

The Zoo is the premier service of it kind on the Internet. And educated consumers and its members can attest to it.

#416     Oct 20, 2007
  7. geox

geox

I haven't confirmed anything especially by you or J. Lee. I hope Mr. Lee learned a lesson by harboring Zoo bashers--brownsfan and Reaver--and then encouraging them to come here and do his dirty work. It almost brought TL to its knees.

Manipulation of what? Lies about what? These things are taking place in your mind, not in the trading room. MP trades every day with his members. His integrity is beyond reproach.

#417     Oct 20, 2007
  8. geox

geox

Yes, those are the words you and your bashing buddies use in vain to discredit an enormously successful trading service.

#418     Oct 20, 2007
  9. You did the same thing at mypivots: You dumped on and pretended to be an ex-member of another service so you could "plug" the Zoo. The old bait and switch...it's a common marketing ploy.....your doing it again on the Blue Falcon thread....

You are just a plain liar who has been busted once again. It frustrates you because you don't trade and now you have been exposed by the same person again. You have been outwitted....nuff said.

I didn't know the Zoo had any actual members left? Last I heard it was just all hype and a big multi level marketing plan. It obviously has no substance as no real trader has ever stepped forward from the ZOO....

All we get is more " new Members " on this forum telling us how "great" the Zoo is but nobody actually trades.

There is no performance...you don't actually trade...can I be more clear?

Nobody actually trades with MP...just paper traders trying to sell more education to people who don't know better

This sums it up Geox is a confirmed liar and manipulator on this forum. Why should we believe anything he says from this point on? He's always been a shady character but now we know the truth.

The ZOO is finished!

#419     Oct 20, 2007
  10. geox

geox

Okay, whatever you say. I give up. You're right and I'm wrong.

And speaking of mypivots, have you checked to see if its respirator is plugged in. Last time I passed by, it looked like there were 4 posts in a week, 2 of which came from you and the other 2 from the owner, guy. Yep, the Zoo did own that place for a long time until guy finally realized he was being played. Did he ever get that $500 referral fee he asked for?

:D:D :D

#420     Oct 20, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.