Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geox

geox

1) On the contrary. If the thread closed, then the bashers free advertising would be gone. That's not a good business decision.

2) I have no idea who those posters you mention are. Sorry. Nor have I ever been registered with TradersLab. (Sorry Chris, no IP for you) or mypivots.

3) You'd be amazed how many sign up. People who see the value in the teaching and realize all the trash talk is false, Even a few died-in-the-wool bashers/skeptics have joined. They are realistic and smart enough to see performance is the final arbiter; not jealous rants by losers such as yourself in forums. Members respect each other, not bashers who know nothing of what they speak.

#401     Oct 16, 2007
  2. SanCanAn

SanCanAn

Larry's recent trading statements can be viewed on his webpage, Secretsoftraders.com. I believe September may be the lastest. Check it out to see.

#402     Oct 16, 2007
  3. Are you absolutely sure you don't want to revise this statement? I believe you are the same as AHK and 0two50in4point5 or know them.....do you care to come clean..?

#403     Oct 17, 2007
  4. I gave Geox a chance to come "clean" and he blew it. He has lied to the forum and here is proof that Geox, 0two50in4point5 and AHK from the mypivots.com forum are the same poster. He says he doesn't "know" them..

One thing that this knucklehead from the Zoo forgot is that you can change ID's but it is harder to change the key phrases that a person uses in their postings.

Lets take the phrase " Oh the humanity ".
    Not used very often but it just so happens to be used by Geox, AHK and 0two50in4point5. It also happens to be in threads ( on this forum) that are trying to put down one vendor and spam for the Trading Zoo. Highly unlikely at best that all three would use the same slander AND the same key phrase...screen shots will be in later posts..

This person AHK from the mypivots forum was a huge Zoo spammer and initially came on the forum to troll for Zoo customers also.

Here is the link to the post from Geox on this forum page 64...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...highlight=oh+and+the+and+humanity#post1642620

Here is 0two50in4point5 from the Falcondaytraders thread..page 9

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...highlight=oh+and+the+and+humanity#post1633628

Here is AHK from the mypivots forum..

http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1306&whichpage=2&SearchTerms=oh+the+humanity

Note the phrasing and how it is used...

What initially made this phrase popular was the broadcaster who covered the Hindenburg disaster of 1937....You may remember it from High School...lol...here is an excerpt

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/eyewitness/html.php?section=5.

I guess the trading Zoo wants to go down in flames...how fitting!

Bruce

#404     Oct 19, 2007
  5. Screenshot of AHK's post on Mypivots.com....

#405     Oct 19, 2007
  6. Screenshot of 0two50in4point5 from the Falcondaytraders thread...

#406     Oct 19, 2007
  7. Screenshot of Geox on this thread....

So we have more Zoo lies....nice try...what desperate attempts from the Trading Zoo..

No need to reply as I know Geox is scamming in other threads now...the moderators should take note.....a shame that these losers even exist on forums....why don't they get jobs after school they can feel good about ?

#407     Oct 19, 2007
  8. Jamestlab

Jamestlab

Geox has registered under multiple usernames in Traders Laboratory. This is a message from our system detector:

"h75933 seems to have multiple personalities using half naked popcorn and gai kew and Trader Van Gogh and chainsawtrader and h75933 sharing the same computer. "

Also:

"Tandori Chick seems to have multiple personalities using larry.gooden and M80 and Tandori Chick sharing the same computer."

That is 8 different usernames from one computer. These are also names that I see here on ET.

The following usernames registered on our board to spam threads on the Trading Zoo. It appears the same thing is going on here.

#408     Oct 20, 2007
  9. It times like this that I wish the moderators had more control...I hope you can remove this cancer from YOUR forum James....what a shame that this has to go on....thanks for the update,,,

Bruce

#409     Oct 20, 2007
  10. WOW! Great find pitbulltrader and Jamestlab! Now we know that all of these
    clowns are the one and the same shill for the Zoo!

HOW LOW CAN THESE ANIMALS AT THE ZOO GET?...

THEY ARE WALKING IN THEIR OWN POOP!...LOL...:D

#410     Oct 20, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.