Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mkhan

Mkhan

I don't think Larry Levins trading statement means anything. Show me recent statement. He has no free trial.

#31     Oct 3, 2007

2. You can sign up and get there real-time trade results the following day. Nothing great at all. I think the secret is to start a company offering the newbies the world, so you dont have to make money trading:p

#32     Oct 4, 2007
  3. Mkhan

Mkhan

Trader273 you are 100% correct. I am not looking for a holy grail but if some one has taken any course and thinks education was worth the money please send me a email with info. My email adress is Sayeed @cox.net. I have taken a lot of these seminars I can give rundown of most of the seminars.:)

#33     Oct 4, 2007
  4. I believe Larry has gone back to trading on the floor.

Now what does that tell you?...:eek:

#34     Oct 4, 2007
  5. I doubt any trading course is able to make traders having close performance. So their performance "statement" has no value and very likely is ideal picture of "what if full swings were taken".

#35     Oct 5, 2007
  6. geox

geox

Since the last thread by SEBEN on the Zoo was removed, I will make the same offer I made on that one to answer questions about why I joined or other things as long as it doesn't cause me to violate the non-disclosure agreement. I realize remarks from others can get very ugly and base, so let me repeat what I said in the other thread: I will not acknowledge or answer any poster who is vulgar and disrespectful. I'm not here to get tarred and feathered by a lynching mob

Considering the on and off controversy about the Zoo, this could have value for members of the trading community if it doesn't sink into the abyss of name calling. In other words, let's try to keep it professional even though opinions may vary.

#36     Oct 7, 2007
  7. just have them or you post some actual WINNING statements.........funny how you didn't apply the same due dilligence to the Zoo that you where concerned with on the Blue Falcon thread..

But we always knew the Zoo folks wouldn't go quietly and would return under different names...they ALWAYS do...

Just the statements....don't you guys get tired of the song and dance routine..?

No need to reply unless you have the statements..otherwise it's just nonsense...

#37     Oct 7, 2007
  8. the zoo has already been tarred and feathered...your too late...either put up or shut up......this forum has shut them down...find some other suckers

oh yeah, no disrespect intended....lol

#38     Oct 7, 2007
  9. geox

geox

I actually did much more due diligence on Zoo than FTD. I took 4 trials under various aliases, spoke to many members off site and saw the statements of two of them. One was a member for a year and the other, 2 years.

To me, it was much more valuable than seeing MP's statements. Why? Because he might be a terrific trader, but a poor teacher or vice versa, but the bottom line is whether his students can emulate him and have their own success. Of those I spoke with and reviewed statements from, I believe they can.

If I had a statement I would provide it to you, but I have only been there 2 weeks and not trading yet. I hope my statements in a year look as good as the ones I reviewed.

#39     Oct 7, 2007
  10. For those watching at home, this is how Trading Zoo does business.

This is a PM that was posted on a thread earlier that was subsequently deleted due to the vile remarks of the reps at the Trading Zoo. This PM posted by Seben was pretty inflammatory and embarrassing to them.

Just some information for you to consider when making a choice.....

you see, the problem with this is that the people Trading Zoo hires to cruise forums and shill for Trading Zoo (and bash competitors) get a referral fee for anyone they send over there...hence the name dropping, apparently.

Do your own due diligence is all I am saying....would you want to be associated with someone who is using underhanded techniques and betraying your trust?

Honesty is the best policy Trading Zoo. Secret spam PM\'s can come back to haunt you....

P.S. If the original poster geox (which magically only has a few posts YET AGAIN and is magically enamored with Trading Zoo) has only two weeks experience how does he truly know how much MP can teach? I mean hell, the free trial last a week.

Something to consider.

#40     Oct 7, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.