Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geox

geox

That loss is what it is and will not come down. Honesty and integrity--two words that are not in your vocabulary or world--are the earmarks of MP. He trades with cash while you are a paper trading legend.

#381     Oct 15, 2007
  2. geox

geox

Chris, aka brownsfan, I just looked at my PM send file and I made a mistake, so I apologize. I sent you 4, not 3 PMs, so post them all in the order you received them please. Thank you. We're all waiting for you to back up this post of yours.

#382     Oct 15, 2007
  3. geox

geox

Let's see some action on you posting my PMs to you. I don't know how I can email the stuff unless you send me an email address. LOL.

#383     Oct 15, 2007
  4. geox

geox

Chris, if you're reading my mind the answer is a resounding YES. What's taking you so long to do that? Is your Adobe photoshop, edit, delete and redact software not working? No funny stuff, greenhorn, I have the originals so don't even think of altering them.

:D

#384     Oct 15, 2007
  5. I don't need a degree to know what I am talking about.

I don't see any proof of your degree either, now that I think about it. is your degree in business? or is it law?

Wharton..yeah right. LOL

#385     Oct 15, 2007
  6. AAAHAHAHAHA

WHARTON, YEAH RIGHT!

I HAVE A PHD IN ROBOTICS AS WELL FROM MIT.

I WANT TO PLAY THE IMAGINARY DEGREE GAME TOO!

#386     Oct 15, 2007

7. hmmm...

Really? So an MBA makes you know more about law than me?

Interesting theory.

Of course, I guess it's beside the point since you don't actually have a degree from Wharton or you wouldn't be here shilling as a little do-boy for the Trading Zoo.

It was still an entertaining thought though.

#387     Oct 15, 2007
  8. geox

geox

Okay, here's your degree. A 2 year associates from Dumfuck U. in Home Economics.

Tworp. You didn't even the smarts to get a degree under the GI Bill.

#388     Oct 15, 2007

9. Actually, the GI Bill is $1200/mo and I signed up for online classes at a community college that my wife did for me, and I put the GI Bill income (which is an extra $900 or so a month after the tuition) into my trading account.

Pretty good idea to me.

So...about your Wharton Degree....I'm sorry but you just crack me up with that garbage. LOL

ha ha ha you are a little do-boy for trading zoo on a forum, and you want me or anyone else to believe you have an MBA from Wharton? LOL

hahahahaha

tell us more about it geox.

#389     Oct 15, 2007
  10. geox

geox

Reav (as your partner in bashing, Chris, so affectionately calls you) can you do the readers of this thread a favor and ask Chris (brownsfan) to post the PMs I sent him? He seems to be dragging his feet and we're all anxiously waiting.

Thanks.

#390     Oct 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.