Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you say "our ads", are you advertising on ET WITHOUT being a paid sponsor???

#361     Oct 15, 2007
  2. geox

geox

Re: advertising. Zoo captured all the low hanging fruit; that is the traders smart enough to realize all that happy horseshit indicator voodoo (including your candlestix) over there doesn't work for daytrading. So they took a trial and saw the power of trading with PRICE ACTION only, and took a positive step in their trading careers by joining. Also, James started to post Google ads on his site and since Zoo participates in that, there was no need for redundancy and pay TL more for a banner. Zoo ads still appear on TL via Google.

Re: Email? You have not provided an email address. I asked you to open one at yahoo, gmail or you can got to hushmail, metromail and many others where you can ANONYMOUSLY send email and no one can trace back to you. You flatter yourself. I could care less who or what you are other than what I know from these forums; namely, a Zoo basher who's jealous and obsessively envious of the success the Zoo traders enjoy, day-in and day-out.

#362     Oct 15, 2007
  3. geox

geox

Coke, I think you're a bit out of the loop here, but the answer is NO.

Market opened, so I'm out for awhile.

#363     Oct 15, 2007
  4. Perhaps I am, but I read "our ads" so I can only assume you are. If you are not, would you mind quickly explaining what "our ads" means? Thanks

#364     Oct 15, 2007
  5. geox

geox

Coke, what is your point? I don't see any Zoo ads here do you? The remark was made in reference to TL not TZ.

As far as I can see, there are no posts from Zoo that contain links to its Website nor is there any promotion going on. There is a debate, however, and so far the moderators are letting it continue.

My position has always been that the bashers are the ones doing the advertising since they continually spam the thread in bold letters.

Take care.

#365     Oct 15, 2007

6. I'd say since you failed to follow through with your threats and promises....it is no longer a personal matter. That time has passed sweetheart.

#366     Oct 15, 2007
  7. geox

geox

Yep, he dropped the ball. Let's see if he manipulates my PMs. Doesn't matter. In his mind he's got to be aking why James didn't come here and refute anything I said. Unless, of course, he's in total denial. Like you are.

#367     Oct 15, 2007
  8. Well geox, here is Monday.

You 'promised' to 'throw me under the bus'.

Let's do this - you promised to post these emails by Monday and there's still a few hours left.

I'll see you carry through with your promise.

If you do, I'll post your man crush pm's here.

Again, YOU SAID YOU PROMISED TO POST BY MONDAY.

I see you in all your posts here that you did not bring this up at all.

Wonder why.

#368     Oct 15, 2007
  9. You also stated that I tried to sign up for the Zoo.

Please back up this insanely ridiculous comment.

Maybe I'll post the email from MB asking me to be a salesman for the Zoo.

:D

#369     Oct 15, 2007
  10. Once again, you have nothing to back up your claim that candlestick analysis does not work for daytrading.

Just b/c MB told you it doesn't work, doesn't mean that's the truth.

One day you'll put down the kool aid and see what's really going on here.

Since you seem so anxious to critique my threads and Reavers, let's see all the threads you've started that have produced profitable trades.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Of course, more bullshit from the horse's mouth.

See, you want to criticize (just like ot, chickie, etc.) that got BANNED and you have nothing to show how great you and the zoo are. NOTHING.

Since you obviously have nothing better to do than lurk at TL, go ahead and start a thread showing how smart you are buddy! Just like 0t, you won't have the balls to step up to the plate. While there, take a look at my YM call that netted OVER 500 PTS IN REAL-TIME.

How's that jackass?

Oh yeah - instead of posting here during the day and lurking at TL (we have your IP address for tracking), I suggest you learn how to trade for yourself so when MB decides that it's time to let the sheep go, you won't blow your account out in one day.

#370     Oct 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.