Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geox, Have fun working 9 to 5 as a paid shill for the Trading Zzzzzzwho(?)

James is a good guy and does a lot for the community over at TL very unselfishly. More than you can say for yourself.

I think the council has spoken on your ass.

#341     Oct 14, 2007

2. BZZZZZZZZZZZT! AND THAT'S THE BUZZER FOLKS!

#342     Oct 14, 2007
  3. Imagine that ...!! The zoo losers have nothing constructive...full of fluff as usual...you'd have to be a horses ass to sign up with these knukleheads....

Imagine us having the nerve to ask for statements before forking over 6 grand to some high school kids.......lol...

Like I said before the Zoo's days are numbered....

You just can't keep scamming people and spaming message boards before you need to rip down your web site

Isn't it great how Geox said the Zoo got so many new customers from Traders laboratory but then he also writes how the ZOO is the one who canceled their advertising on that site....

Why would you cancel advertising on a site that got you so many new customers? As usual, more lies from the Zoo...

These Zoo folks tell so many lies that they lose track of them....

Busted once again...

C'mon Zoo bring out the heavy hitters...this Geox guy is a rank amateur ...Gheesh , he almost makes Daywalker and T-rex from the mypivots forum look smart.... we already know geox, 0two50in4point5 and AHK are the same...can't you find anyone to give us a challenge.....

So easy to push their buttons...

LETS BE CLEAR.....BESIDES BEING BOOTED FROM FORUMS, HAVING ZOO SPAM THREADS DELETED, ATTACKING PEOPLE PERSONALLY AND USING MULTIPLE ALIASES To SPAM FOR CUSTOMERS

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY MEMBER OF THE TRADING ZOO WHO COULD PROVIDE A WINNING STATEMENT OR PROVIDE PROOF OF EVEN ONE WINNING TRADE

STAY AWAY FROM THEM...

#343     Oct 14, 2007
  4. Look at that geox.

Here's James in the flesh and I think he's made his view on this clear.

Big surprise.

#344     Oct 14, 2007
  5. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I AM NOT PROVIDING YOU MY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER AND/OR EMAIL ADDRESS.

THAT'S ALL YOU'VE REQUESTED FROM ME.

I am not about to indulge your fascination with me and give you a direct route to me. I'm really beginning to think there's a man crush going on here.

:D

I appreciate it geox, but I don't swing that way brother.

Just post the emails here or send me a pm.

It's that simple and IT'S WHAT YOU 'THREATENED' TO YOU. Remember? You called me out saying that you would post the emails right here, right on ET, by Monday.

Was that just another empty threat by another Zoo spammer?

Again?!?!?

This is just getting old.

You guys at the Zoo constantly never step up to the plate.

YOU CALLED ME OUT AND NOW I AM SAYING EITHER PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE OR SHUT THE HELL UP.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

Any sensible person reading this thread sees that:

1) You called me out many, many times in this thread prior to my arrival.

2) I show up saying to produce this 'damaging evidence'. I even offer something in return.

3) You then ask for my personal phone numbers and email address.

4) I say No Thanks, that's not needed.

5) You now back off saying that something is going to happen on Monday.

6) I am here telling you that you can either post these emails right here (as you said you would) or send them to me through tinypic.com.

7) You still refuse to do this, but continue your 'threats'.

I don't get it...

:confused:

You are constantly back tracking on your earlier statements before I showed up on the thread. You were talking an awful lot of smack about me before I showed up. Now, I am here and calling your spamming bitch ass out and you continue to not produce ANYTHING.

That's the theme here with the Zoo - they constantly produce NOTHING. And until ANYONE there can prove otherwise, you and all the sheep at the Zoo are just mindless zombies following some wannabe trader.

Now, there it is. I even numbered it for you so you could follow.

You said that no later than Monday you would post these incredibly damaging emails if me and/or Reaver did not lay off. Well, neither of us has. We've called your bluff. And now James has stepped into the discussion and discredited anything you have to say.

What you gonna do now sheep?

Time to act on your threat or run away and see what the Master now wants you to do.

#345     Oct 14, 2007
  6. That's all that needs to be said about the Zoo.

In all the spamming and personal attacking, there's one constant - THEY NEVER PRODUCE ANYTHING.

Buyer beware.

#346     Oct 14, 2007
  7. I guess the zoo garbage competed too much with VSA this and VSA that bias....LOL!

Now all this TL sludge has toxified ET shores....yikes!

#347     Oct 14, 2007
  8. geox

geox

brownsfan,

Your not being totally honest here.

I didn't ask for your personal email account. I said you could create an anonymous one (like you did when you tried to get into a free Zoo trial and were caught) to hide your identity. I also asked you to keep this between us and not disclose what I showed you. My intuiton was correct that you can't be trusted. You would have manipulated the emails, edited and redacted them to serve your REAL purpose, which is ongoing Zoo bashing. You really didn't care what James said. You just want a dociument to cut-n-paste for deceitful purposes. Clear as day.

When you came storming in here with guns blazing to defend James and deny he two-timed you, the dynamics changed and the Monday deal came off the table, so I don't know why you keep bringing it up. The deal then was between you and me--a private matter, not for the Internet. You let the deadline pass without responding, therefore the negotiations are over and no offer is presently on the table. Obviously, it's not that important to you to see the evidence that James rolled over on you. Fine with me and no sweat of my back either. Now you can go back to TL post like a bandit and make like nothing ever happened. That's called being in denial.

I know what I know. James did not refute one thing I said. Not one. Why? because he knows I speak the truth. Thing about it.........He came here to tell us he is a Master of the Universe for a prop firm. If anything, he made himself look like a short sleeved politician parsing words not wanting to alienate the left or right. Anyway, I have no beef with him, because I totally believe he pacified and patronized you by badmouthing the Zoo. I don't need to see your PMs. And he did that because you and about 5 other people (excluding him) account for 90% of the posts on TradersLab. If you and Reaver left, that place would follow mypivots.com into the world of who cares and why bother, leaving James with no sales pitch to prospective advertisers. I think you can see that taking place now that Google ads are there. I don't see any Google ads here, do you?

Glad to see you and pitbull back here doing what you do best; bashing the Zoo in a fit of rage, anger and jealousy over its success. Like I said before, the best advertising for the Zoo is crybabies like you and your ilk endlessly posting which creates the buzz that drives the traffic to the Zoo.

How bout them Browns, huh?

#348     Oct 14, 2007
  9. Geox,
    What are you smoking there pal?

When did I sign up for a Zoo trial? What are you talking about?!?!? Please expound on this b/c this is news to me. Go ahead, let's see all that 'proof' you have.

You asked for my personal phone number and email. In case you don't recall, would you like me to post the PM's here?

That's what I thought.

Again, YOU THREATENED ME. I said, let's go!!! Let's see what you have! I said we can do this here or thru email.

Clear as day.

Once again, you've retreated.

You said you would post the emails here by Monday if Reaver and I did not let up. We have not let up.

ANSWER THIS - ARE YOU GOING TO POST THESE 'DAMAGING' EMAILS HERE ON MONDAY? B/C I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!!

Or were your 'threats' empty and full of shit, like everything else at your little zoo where the MB tells you what to do? Go ask MB what to do when you are stalking two guys on the internet and you can't help but keep posting and coming back to them. You even start threads to discuss them. Ask MB if that's still good spamming techniques or not. Maybe the MB will agree that man crushes are excellent spamming techniques as well.

Once again, nothing comes from the Zoo. You threatened me you little coward and didn't have the balls to follow thru. Why am I not surprised? Here I am you little coward with a man crush on me. I'm waiting for all this damaging stuff you have about my internet alias.

Please try to get some sleep tonight and not think about me and Reav. See if you can contain yourself and wait in anticipation of seeing us on the forums come Monday. Maybe you can ask MB to stop by as well and we can all discuss things.

Where is MB by the way? MB obviously reads these threads but never posts? Or does he and is just another coward like you? He probably has a man crush on me and Reav as well. Tell the MB I said hi and hope he has a great day on Monday! Tell MB to stop by and say hi for a change!

:D

#349     Oct 14, 2007

10. yeah everyone knows we should steer to the pristine waters of Felton trading. STFU piker.

Go back to your own fucking thread.

#350     Oct 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.