Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spinoza

spinoza

Do you have a financial conflict of interest since you are a marketer for Trading Zoo?

That is, could your statements here at ET about the "Zoo" be influenced by a profit motive?

#331     Oct 14, 2007
  2. geox

geox

No.

#332     Oct 14, 2007
  3. spinoza

spinoza

geox,
    Do you make money from marketing Trading Zoo?

#333     Oct 14, 2007
  4. geox

geox

The more I reread James' post, I can't seem to find one iota of a rebuttal or denial to what I said about his emails with the Zoo about brownsfan. NOT ONE.

Instead, he has redefined the word "neutral." Neutral now means I tell both sides I agree with them with the hopes neither will ever know what I said to the other. A high probability trade that didn't work. brownsfan, if you read this, that should be all the proof you need. James had a front row opportunity to come here and set the record straight about his correspondence with the Zoo which you find impossible to believe and he didn't. End of discussion. 45 minutes to go before my offer expires btw.

Miami vs Cleveland. I'll take the Browns.

#334     Oct 14, 2007
  5. geox

geox

What's wrong with you? I answered that in the prior post.

#335     Oct 14, 2007
  6. spinoza

spinoza

So, you are marketing Trading Zoo for free?

#336     Oct 14, 2007
  7. geox

geox

Ignore button activated.

#337     Oct 14, 2007
  8. SteelyDan

New Post 10-14-07 01:10 AM

Quote from woodstockkid:

There is no controversy. I'm a member and trade with MP everyday. It's the real deal, and members are making points day-in, day-out. There are those who take action, trade dynamic systems and make great money. Then there are losers who post endlessly on threads like this and essentially have no life.

Where is the best site to get verified/audited performance on the Trading Zoo?

I can't seem to find any documented results anywhere? Thanks!

Steely - this will be my last post on this thread: I stand by what I said. I could care less about audited statements and track records. I trade Tzoo setups daily and make money. Take the trial they offer and make up your own mind. MP is a professional trader and mentor. IMO, the $6 grand is peanuts considering what is being offered to traders willing to dump pre-conceived notions and adopt what they offer. Good luck.

#338     Oct 14, 2007
  9. ha ha ha you got that POS into a corner. good one.

#339     Oct 14, 2007
  10. Nice move! Let's see what he ends up doing after making that statement.

#340     Oct 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.