Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But yeah. I guess I was right about that one huh Mr. Wharton?

LOL

#321     Oct 13, 2007
  2. geox

geox

#322     Oct 13, 2007
  3. #323     Oct 14, 2007
  4. Jamestlab

Jamestlab

I tried not to participate in this stupid thread but now you have taken it far. I have no idea who you are but probably work for or paid by the Trading Zoo in terms of referrals. However, I dont care.

I am a professional prop trader for a securities firm in Tokyo, Japan.. The level of trading and capital we deal with is something you will never comprehend because you waste your entire life lurking on forums. I took a neutral stance on the Trading Zoo issue to diffuse any conflicts by the vendor and members. I believe I did this professionally and swiftly.

Geox, I do not care to know who you are but please get your facts straight when you post any comments. This is your own reputation on the line and you do not even realize that YOU are the one ruining the Zoo's reputation and your own.

Please note this is my one and only comment as I find this thread unbelievably ridiculous. I will not be following up any further.

#324     Oct 14, 2007
  5. anybody remember this oldie...

The job is done and I go out
    Another boring day
    I leave it all behind me now
    So many worlds away

I meet my girl, shes dressed to kill
    And all we gonna do
    Is walk around to catch the thrill
    On streets we call the zoo

We eat the night, we drink the time
    Make our dreams come true
    And hungry eyes are passing by

Enjoy the zoo
    And walk down 42nd street
    You wanna be excited too
    And you will feel the heat

#325     Oct 14, 2007
  6. spinoza

spinoza

geox,
    That link shows reaver as a guy just trying to share ideas with people, and trying to generate a constructive discussion about specific trading methods/ideas.

Thanks for link! This sort of thing should be encouraged; he does not act like some vendor trying to market some BS product.

#326     Oct 14, 2007
  7. geox

geox

I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd arrive. Reading this must have made you squirm. Anyway, welcome to ET, the trader's court.

I waste my life on forums? You created one and you are the most prolific poster on it! Why would a big swinging prop trader who has access to massive capital create a trading forum and try to get revenue from Google ads and by selling "Premium" memberships to newbees? Doesn't make sense.

So you took a neutral stance on Trading Zoo? That's not what your lieutenant, Reaver, and Sargent at Arms, brownsfan, claim. In fact, brownsfan claims you sent him 2 PM, one as recently as yesterday that say very disparaging things about the Zoo. So, who is lying here? You or brownsfan? Is he lying or are you trying to cover something up? I think it's the latter, but I don't trust him either just so you know.

And don't worry about the Zoo's damage because there isn't any. Business is booming and membership at an all-time high, so get your facts straight. Actually, many TradersLab members made that happen.

#327     Oct 14, 2007
  8. geox

geox

Fine, then maybe you can help explain it. I can't see how anyone can make any money trading from this, but hey, I'm willing to listen.

#328     Oct 14, 2007
  9. spinoza

spinoza

This thread is for you to explain the basic concepts of Trading Zoo, and show how it is worth $6000.

What are the key concepts of Trading Zoo trading methods?

(that reaver/traders lab thread is still active over there for that discussion)

#329     Oct 14, 2007
  10. geox

geox

Everytime I've attempted to do that, the bashers filibuster. The basic concepts are explained on the Website. Feel free to read it. I'm not here to prove it's worth $6K. That's a decision for each individual. Frankly, though, I think it's a bargain.

#330     Oct 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.