Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm here to help....

We have established at least that geox works for the Trading Who(?).....

#301     Oct 13, 2007
  2. geox

geox

The Zoo felt sorry for James so they kept the banner. The facts, again, are that each and every time the Zoo complained about brownsfan's posts bashing the Zoo--and the Zoo threatened to CANCEL the agreement and get a pro rata refund--James IMMEDIATELY deleted said posts and sent an email message to the Zoo confirming it as fast as you can say "Johhny Appleseed" and apologized for the infractions by brownsfan! He was afraid to lose the Zoo as an advertiser. It's all there in black and white, as well as throwing brownsfan way under the bus.

Obviously, James isn't making any money trading and so the $200 from the Zoo was meaningful income to him. And who said the Zoo doesn't believe in charity? I think it was Reaver.

#302     Oct 13, 2007
  3. geox

geox

ROTFLMAO. Your here to destroy. I just got asked to be the Chairman of the Board. LOL.

Reaver, never forget that military people ultimately answer to civilians. At ease soldier.

How old are you? Be honest for once in your ET/TL life. I am guessing you are 50-60, not 25 and retired in FL. There is no way you work given the fact you are in these forums--both ET and TL for 18 hours a day starting at 9:00 am.

Is your German shepard bitch still sick? Next time put a condom on before you make love with her.

#303     Oct 13, 2007
  4. geox,
    Do not let an honest question hurt your feelings:

Where is the best site to get verified/audited performance on the Trading Zoo?

I can't seem to find any documented results anywhere? Thanks!

#304     Oct 13, 2007
  5. geox

geox

http://www.pwc.com/

#305     Oct 13, 2007
  6. I tried that site looks like they need Acct#/password for login.

Thanks!

#306     Oct 13, 2007
  7. geox

geox

Okay, here's the password *********

Your welcome!

#307     Oct 13, 2007
  8. I tried that site and they need Acct#/password for login (So, obviously that site link proves nothing).

Need some performance audit to document "Zoo" results!

#308     Oct 13, 2007
  9. geox

geox

Is there an echo in here? Listen, do us all a big favor and stick to what you do best--bashing. The warm, sincere shit is ludicrous coming from you. Thanks!

#309     Oct 13, 2007
  10. lol I am not sure where you got that info from about ultimately answering to civilians. LOL

I paid taxes in the military too and got to vote. I got just as many votes for congressmen and presidents as you did.

LOL

#310     Oct 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.