Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agreed....sounds like a good deal to TL for me. LOL

#291     Oct 13, 2007
  2. geox

geox

browsfan, the only way to get what you want is stated in the PM. No need to respond to it if you don't agree. And no need for me to stay here any longer and listen to your lies and speculation about what really went on at TL because you don't have a clue. By the way, my offer expires at 12:00 pm EST tomorrow.

Your real intent is probably to manipulate what I send you, edit and redact it and continue to try to discredit me and Zoo by posting it on the Internet. I told you twice and I'll say it for the last time, I'm not going to get sandbagged by a piker like you.

The end.

#292     Oct 13, 2007
  3. No one gives a shit about this. You just want to be center stage. I thought you were gonna talk about setups and shit.

Thanks.

Nate (my real name)

#293     Oct 13, 2007
  4. lol nice try.

#294     Oct 13, 2007
  5. There is no controversy. I'm a member and trade with MP everyday. It's the real deal, and members are making points day-in, day-out. There are those who take action, trade dynamic systems and make great money. Then there are losers who post endlessly on threads like this and essentially have no life.

#295     Oct 13, 2007
  6. geox

geox

Be prepared to get flamed, called a shill, post trading statements......blah blah blah ad nauseum.

The fact is they don't have a clue. Most haven't even had a trial (they can't get through the screening process because of their anonymous email and bogus phone numbers.)

Good thing you registered over a year ago, not this month. Anyway, these hicks will say you're a Zoo sleeper cell. lol.

Worth repeating: brownsfan my offers expires tomorrow at 12:00 pm EST tomorrow so I can watch the Jaquars and enjoy some BBQ and brews at Reaver's oceanside mansion. I get the impression, as Jack Nicholson said toTom Crusie, "You can't handle the truth!"

#296     Oct 13, 2007
  7. Where is the best site to get verified/audited performance on the Trading Zoo?

I can't seem to find any documented results anywhere? Thanks!

#297     Oct 13, 2007
  8. Hey man try http://hayeahfuckinright.com

:D

#298     Oct 13, 2007
  9. geox

geox

Call Price Waterhouse and ask for the partner who handles TradingZoo. Douchebag.

#299     Oct 13, 2007
  10. #300     Oct 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.