Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is all just a ploy to indirectly bash James.....the implications are that this is some secret operation, but yet those that read it just see bad stuff being said about James.

And the other goal is to make it look like brownsfan is consipring secretly, when in reality, he is just trying to get an email from you that you said you have....

#281     Oct 13, 2007
  2. geox

geox

Banned? The Zoo, not TL, CANCELED the agreement. If James told you different, he's lying.

How long do you think a post calling James a two timer would stay up? A nanosecond?

#282     Oct 13, 2007
  3. geox

geox

This is not a ploy for anything and stop defending James. He's a big boy and if wanted, he could come here and rebut. I speak nothing but the truth without spin regardless how difficult that may be for you to believe. James did what I say he did and he knows it. If he's reading these posts, I'm sure he's not happy now, but hey, you make your bed and sleep in it.

As far as your remark about brownsfan, he inserted HIMSELF into this dialogue by requesting the proof because he wants to know if he got the rummy. I owe him nothing, but I am willing to give him what he seeks, but not without certain conditions. This deal isn't a one way street. Period.

Now go ahead and continue to cut me down and rip me. I am not going to continue here with what should be done privately between me and brownsfan. Doing otherwise is disrespectful and unethical.

#283     Oct 13, 2007
  4. That's what I was hoping for. That is a private matter between you and brownsfan.

I am just wondering what seems to be taking so long for you to send that email over.

#284     Oct 13, 2007
  5. geox

geox

If it's a private matter, how do you know he doesn't have it?

See, that's a major concern, confidentiality, and if brownsfan is keeping you informed that's a problem and a dealbreaker.

#285     Oct 13, 2007
  6. No the only indication I have is that you are still talking about it and referring him to the PM's you have sent in regards to making a deal...

It is a logical deduction. Don't be paranoid. I want no part of your BS.

Go back and read your post earlier to see what I am talking about.

#286     Oct 13, 2007
  7. geox

geox

You are waiting with baited breath. How do you know where we stand in the process? Just keep you mouth zipped if you want no part. Mind your own business.

#287     Oct 13, 2007
  8. This is as much as I know clown. For all I know you are flying your helicopter over to his house to give him a hard copy of the emails as I type this.

#288     Oct 13, 2007
  9. Geo - you already said that you would post these emails right here, in this forum no later than Monday. Remember? That was your 'threat' to Reaver and myself.

So you either:
    1) Post them directly here for all to see and/or
    2) You email me the tinypic.com links so I can verify these emails.

So the question now is whether you plan to actually follow thru with all these 'threats' that are throughout this very thread. Even if our 'deal' does not happen, you still said you would post these emails right here, on ET, by Monday.

Either way, I get what I want, which is a copy of these emails. That's assuming of course that you actually follow thru with your 'threats'.... I will say this - it would be the first time a trading zoo spammer actually followed thru with something here other than taking up bandwidth.

I just don't get you Zoo spammers - all talk and no follow thru whatsoever. I guess I am a man of action and so when I say I am going to do something, I try to get it done.

#289     Oct 13, 2007
  10. Geo - the spammer, TRex, was in fact banned from TL. That's where the mess started - TRex was their rep, just like you here, and he was booted from TL. So yes, the Zoo was in fact BANNED from TL.

Of course James was more than happy to collect the advertisting fee from the TZ banner! I would too! He banned them from posting in the forums and still collected their fees from the banner ads. Makes good biz sense to me - boot the problem and still collect their $$$. Maybe the Zoo could learn something from this to incorporate into their spamming programs.

#290     Oct 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.