Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James has earned my trust as much as it can be earned by someone on the internet. You have not. Occam's Razor wins.

#271     Oct 13, 2007
  2. geox

geox

Understood. What would happen to that trust if James were exposed as a double agent?

#272     Oct 13, 2007
  3. same old song and dance from the Zoo.....they never come through with the goods.....they ALWAYS avoid the real issues......I guess that's the best they can do since we have proven they don't trade.......how pathetic !!!.....lowlife non-traders belong there..just another attempt to redirect the real questions......

BruceM ( my real name)

#273     Oct 13, 2007
  4. Bruce - I am fully aware that these emails will probably never be sent to me. Geo sent me a PM asking for my phone # so we can discuss this on the phone first. Yeah, ok, sure. I've got nothing better to do on a Sat than discuss this over the phone.

I've asked a number of times for these mysterious emails and nothing has come of it.

The zoo has a tremendous history on here and TL of not producing anything they are asked to. We'll see if that trend continues here...

#274     Oct 13, 2007
  5. It's really simple geo - Reaver and I both contribute a lot to TL. If either/both of us were being played, you can bet we are going to make that known over there. This in turn puts the guy that did this to us AND the Zoo in a precarious position.

After the Zoo getting banned from TL, I would think this would be bittersweet. I of course will inform the membership of how this all started and that perhaps the Zoo was in fact misrepresented.

What else could you possibly want? Esp if you don't work for them. I believe a post in this thread said that, so that should be more than enough to satisfy some guy that just hangs out at the zoo.

So, I will look for a PM from you with links to tinypic.com with these emails. If not, you've been called out (just like every other zoo spammer) and cannot actually produce anything (just like every other zoo spammer).

#275     Oct 13, 2007
  6. #276     Oct 13, 2007
  7. You kill me DG. :D

#277     Oct 13, 2007

8. thanks.

:D

#278     Oct 13, 2007
  9. I would normally respond, but I can't because you killed me..oh wait..nevermind. lol

#279     Oct 13, 2007
  10. geox

geox

If you can't or won't keep our private conversations private and confidential, there is nothing more to talk about.

This is now a deal between you and me, not this forum, or Reaver, or the Internet. You stand the most to gain, because I don't doubt James played both sides against the middle and frankly, it's old news. I have no doubt he badrapped the Zoo and I don't need to see anything from you to prove it; I'll take your word for it.

But you need to know if he played you and the only way you can confirm that is through me since I doubt he will send you his correspondence. I'll wait to hear your response to my last PM.

#280     Oct 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.