Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am also going to direct James to this thread immediately b/c if he is telling me one thing and you another geo, I have no beef with you. I want to know if he's just playing each of us or is someone lying.

Again, I have nothing to lose and have no problem asking James to explain what's going on here. In the meantime, please pm me those emails and I will do the same.

#261     Oct 12, 2007
  2. geox

geox

Okay, we have a deal. Maybe.

Why should I take you at your word as a man in light of your Zoo bashing history?

I don't wish any harm to James. I think he's basically a good guy, but way over his head in his business venture of TL. That's my opinion. Perhaps he took the Zoo on for the money and didn't think about the ramifications. I don't know. The Zoo severed its relationship with TL before the agreement expired. This is a fact and supported by documentary evidence as everything else I stated here.

And so are the emails about you in particular and bashing the Zoo in general on his site. But here's the concern. How can I trust you? What is your interest here? What will you do if the evidence I have supports my claim? Stop posting on TL? Tell james how dissapointed you are that he was playing both sides against the middle? And what does this do for the Zoo? What's the incentive, if you will?

James, if I can believe you what you say, is between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, he wants the sponsors money and on the other, he doesn't want to lose members. Looks like in this instance, he played one off against the other figuring neither of them would ever get to this point. He was wrong, thanks to Reaver who pushed the envelope.

If you've read my last few posts to Reaver, I really wanted to do this away from the public domain, but he was a hardass and challenged me. I don't work for the Zoo, but I am appalled at this BS and care enough not to have scads of false accusations about what transpired at TL be continually bandied around by Reaver, who seems to speak on behalf of TL.

Okay, I am ranting myself here (lol), but how can you assure me this won't become a public display or a cut-n-paste game and on and on and on (you know what I mean). I need to hear a few things from you and what your goal is here. No BS, this is the real deal. I swear.

#262     Oct 12, 2007
  3. RacerGX3R

RacerGX3R

I guess we scared Reamer off. LOL

RAWK!

#263     Oct 12, 2007
  4. Hardly.

I am just not going to argue with these people anymore...I'll joke around with this silly Fogwell alter ego of geox's (yours?) but I am not going to sit here and make myself look like a fool...My granddaddy always said...never argue with a fool, sometimes it makes it hard for others to tell who's who.

Like Brownsfan said, this is silly and childish.

Not going to let this bother me anymore.

I don't believe you for a second about James. He's always shot me straight and you're just trying to discredit him because he isn't here to defend himself.

That is dishonorable and cowardly.

Oh well, I'm gonna wrap this one up, have fun boys and girls.

#264     Oct 12, 2007
  5. Geo,
    My goal is this - if James is in fact playing me, I am done sharing over there. It's that simple. I don't care about the Zoo and I'm done with that. I just want to know if I am being played.

That's it.

As for my integrity and honesty, I promise you this - I have one simple PM that anyone at the zoo would love to read. You apparently have the same. This is two men finding out if something fishy is going on here. It sounds like there may be something going on behind the scenes that is adding fuel to this fire and to be honest, I just want to know who is telling the truth and who is lying. That's it.

If that's agreeable, send me a PM. I will upload this PM to tinypic.com and you can share the link with anyone over there at the Zoo. I would ask you to do the same.

That's all I am going to say about this. I have no desire to continue this ranting over the Zoo's service as my opinions are all over this forum. I would however, like you to do what you said you would and share these emails. I will do the same in return, so now you actually get something out of the deal.

If not, that's fine too but please leave me out of this. Fair enough?

#265     Oct 12, 2007
  6. geox

geox

Reaver, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I swear on my kids lives I have what I say. I wouldn't be so emphatic about this and spend so much God forsaken time on this if I didn't have the goods.

We all like to play around on ET and let our ya-yas out, but this TL thing struck a nerve because you, too, sound emphatic. On this, I respect you and brownsfan now after reading his post. I think James was two faced, trying to please both of his customers--you guys and the Zoo--and I think the way he did it is reprehensible at worst and stupid at best.

#266     Oct 12, 2007
  7. geox

geox

The Zoo and you were both being played by James.

Agreed in good faith okay? BUT, I don't see how this helps the ZOO repair some of the damage done by you and Reaver here. Do you have any suggestions on how that's can be accomplished?

It's nice to know you won't post on TL, but what's in it for the Zoo if I may ask opportunistically? The Zoo has been harmed by this. Reaver, feel free to chime in (but no cursing ok?)

#267     Oct 12, 2007
  8. geox

geox

I doubt he would come here to defend himself, since his tit is in the proverbial ringer. What's he going to say? That he never wrote those emails to the Zoo or to brownsfan (and perhaps you, I don't know). The truth will set you free, but in this case, it will make James look like a manipulating politician.

By the way, I'm not Fogwell and dont have a clue who he is. I thought he was one of your friends. Just another ET mental patient on the loose I guess.

#268     Oct 12, 2007
  9. Oh Christ, don't tell me you are going to fall for Geo's sincere approach...? Hell, call his bluff...he has nothing to post... the Zoo guys never do..their full of crap.....

Brownsfan and Reaver will never see any actual emails that geo allegedly has because they don't exists.....Don't let him try to shift this away from the Zoo and make it a Traders Laboratory thread...( you could start another thread if you really need to hash that out)....

If the Zoo is really that concerned about the facts and damage that this thread has done to them then they can change that in a heartbeat....

Just post 3 months of actual trading statements that match the online results ...Gheesh is there an echo in here.....It's the same old crap that we've always asked to see...

Seems like a simple way to fix things and shut everyone up for good....

I guess we'll wait..... let the games continue......It is my assumption that the Zoo's days of vending are numbered.....

#269     Oct 12, 2007
  10. geox

geox

And speaking of mental patients on the loose, here comes the same ole broken record. Statements...blah...blah..blah...statements.

Go back to mypivots. I think some old lady who has an IRA question wants you to approve her post. (The policy at mypivots is that each and every post must be approved by a moderator before it gets published; hilarious considering they get 3 posts a day, two of which are from the mods.)

Thanks for stopping by BruceM.

#270     Oct 12, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.