Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't worry about little old me, you fucking pissant civilian.

Fuck you, how is that for answer?

Do your worst, I frankly don't care who was on my side or not, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't give a damn who thinks what about me, it doesn't affect anything. I, unlike you, am not affected by the opinions of others. You run a business and are on a different field as far as that goes. I don't really care what you say/do.

How many times do I have to say it bitch?

Fucking wishy washy civilians.

#241     Oct 12, 2007
  2. geox

geox

Thank God for the complain button. Keep breaking the forums rules. Maybe one day, the owners here will realize they need to see you out the door.

Have a good weekend and don't forget to follow my orders to confer with james and brownsfan, PFC Reaver. At ease.

#242     Oct 12, 2007
  3. geox, how does it feel to be a bitch who talks the talk but can't walk the walk?

You want to start threatening James and brownsfan who have nothing to do with this? Leave them out of it, James gave you a fair shake and you blew it. It's you and me buddy, and I have already gotten bored, you fucking mark.

Maybe you'll grow some balls one day and follow through with your threats.

LOL Just like I thought. Wishy washy. Weak.

I'm done here wasting my time, and wrongly giving you the impression that you're worth it.

Have a nice weekend sweetheart.

#243     Oct 12, 2007
  4. geox

geox

I said no evasion, no skirting and no playing like you have a bad memory. Look back on your posts and you will understand. YOU WROTE THEM REMEMBER.

You have until Monday. Remember, James lives in Japan, so be mindful of the time difference when you call him. brownsfan is in the US and he'll be watching Cleveland this Sunday, so you can reach him then. Good luck with you're chore here. You created this web of a mess for yourself and you have no one to blame.

Remember you're karma talk? Apparently not. What comes around goes around and you reap what you sow. Be thankful, I'm not vindictive. Just tell me the truth and this will all go away. I shouldn't have to ask you so many times and I'm done. Ball is in your court.

#244     Oct 12, 2007
  5. what part of this are you having trouble understanding?

#245     Oct 12, 2007
  6. geox

geox

Your not going to get me into the sewer with your endless profanity.

You have until Monday. I made that promise and I will keep it. After you speak to James and brownsfan, maybe some logic will compel you to do the right thing. If you don't give a damn about them, then fine. I will do what I have to do and the emails will speak for themselves. I won't have to boast or brag like a boorish realtor. The emails will do all the talking.

#246     Oct 12, 2007
  7. Oh well, I'll check in to see if you followed through on Monday.

have a nice weekend in your helicopter. LOL

ATTENTION PISSANT CIVILIANS, I AM NOT RESPONDING TO YOU UNTIL YOU PROVE WHAT YOU ARE THREATENING. BACK IT UP OR YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. FULL OF SHIT ANYTHING YOU SAY IS TOTAL BULLSHIT WITHOUT PROOF. YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW, AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS IT TOO

#247     Oct 12, 2007
  8. geox

geox

Civilians? LOL. Now he thinks he's still in the military during the Afghan war. Conflicted and delusional. Cybil Speaks.

As the Mommas & Pappas wrote: "Oh Monday morning you gave me a warning of what was to be."

#248     Oct 12, 2007
  9. So, it is worth $20K to join this Cult movement called: Traders Zoo?

#249     Oct 12, 2007
  10. LOL

depends on what you're looking to accomplish... if you are looking to waste money as quickly as possible...it's a close second...
    flushing your money directly down the toilet is a little more efficient...

but if you're looking to get rid of some spare money, have a total lack of self respect, and you hate donating to charity...
    then yeah Steely,

it's a pretty quick way to dispose of cash.:D

So in that case, I guess it would be worth it. :D

#250     Oct 12, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.