Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You have mail, my friend.

cheers

Dr Rigels (my real name)

#231     Oct 12, 2007
  2. geox

geox

OK fool, if you ddn't come back then (which you did and you know it and other people here saw it also), you most certainly did now and I win! And thanks for proving your using the HamptonTrader alias as well. Totally piker and boorish.

Let's get back to James. Have you asked him about those emails? LOL. Maybe I'll post them over at TL only rather than here; after all, James probably doesn't vist here. Do you dare me to do that realtor? Do you? Do you want me to expose you at TL and in the process, throw James under the bus and totally discredit you and brownsfan? Think it over the weekend.

#232     Oct 12, 2007
  3. geox

geox

Reaver, give it up. Where's your sophisticated lawyer alter ego William Fogwell. Dust him off and post with that alias. Greenhorn.

#233     Oct 12, 2007
  4. At your service sir. Now where were we before Reaver interupted us. Please continue with your story. It's sound so intriguing.

William Fogwell (my real name)

#234     Oct 12, 2007
  5. Again, I have asked you numerous times to post them publicly. You cannot and will not because the said emails do not exist. You have already been called out numerous times. You do not follow through. Until you do, I would venture to say that you prove my point of being a liar.

You rely on hollow threats to get a rise out of people. No one cares what you have to say. Like I said chainsaw don't fuck up and do anything stupid at TL. Not gonna have you talking shit about James, he's a good guy and doesn't have anything to do with this. he gave you a fair shake and you couldn't help but lie and spam and create multiple aliases, thereby violating forum rules and by popular vote your company was ousted.

Have a nice day, anything you say about me is overridden by your lack of proof, and remember, in this day and age emails are considered admissible in court as official documents, so be careful about fabricating things. You making up quotes and PM's are one thing, but be very careful about forging official correspondence and posting it publicly.

Since you do not have my email address or my name for that matter, suffice to say your words are weak and the ground you stand on is shifty.

Best of luck.

#235     Oct 12, 2007
  6. geox

geox

ROFLMFAO. For the love of God, Reaver get a life.

#236     Oct 12, 2007
  7. geox

geox

Thanks for the advice, but I dont need it. The emails are real addressed to support at tradingzoo from jameslee at traderslaboratory. They are all timestamped and signed for your viewing pleasure. They are not considered confidential, so no trust is violated and no laws will be broken. They will not be altered in any way.

Your insistence to disbelieve is going to make you and brownsfan look like the dorks you are. And YOU, not me, brought James into this so you will have to deal with it with him. He was warned about both of you and soon he will understand why. I'm going to give you one more chance to change your mind now that you challenged me to do it. Think it over the weekend, seriously, and speak to brownsfan and James. Ask him about the emails he wrote to TZ which I described and tell him you posted here they don't exist AND you challenged me to post them here and TL.

I'm not playing or joking now, pal. Go do it and save yourself and James much embarrassment. It's great PR for the Zoo, but that is not the purpose of this. The purpose is to expose you and your false world you live in and I'm prepared to do it. With me, buddy, you met your match and I'm not going to let you skate away from this unless you retract. So think it over real hard.

P.s. If you don't want this continue in public, PM me. Honestly, I'm not out to assasinate your character or cause James aggrevation, but this issue is important and cannot stand as it presently is portrayed by you. It's totally unacceptable.

Enjoy your weekend.

#237     Oct 12, 2007
  8. You've lost me I don't even know what you're threatening anymore. All I know is you said I was asking for a commission and had emails to prove it, apparently you're on some other page......

See the problem is in that anything you post from anyone else has nothing to do with me. Even if they are about me, I frankly don't care...opinions vary.

I am stabbing in the dark here as I have no idea what you're even talking about now, I can only infer from your ramblings.

Met my match? I have no match you little bitch don't compare yourself to me. Fucking pissant civilian.

well anyways, Do your worst, until then....STFU.

Bye.

#238     Oct 12, 2007
  9. geox

geox

This is the page I'm on and you better get on it too. I'm not playing or joking and having fun now. I'm dead serious.

So just to clarify my thinking, are you challenging me to post the TZ/James emails because you submit they don't exist or not? You said you got TZ banned from the forum and James was on your side, etc., etc/., etc. A simple yes or no will suffice. Do you get it now?

I'm losing my patience with your rope-a-dope tactics. You do as I say and call James and brownsfan before you reply. I feel like I'm saving you from some sort of self-destructive wish you have.

#239     Oct 12, 2007
  10. My moms dead but I'll tell her when I see her. Jackass.

#240     Oct 12, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.