Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funny stuff....$20K for that Trading Zoo/Zero shit!!

..LOL..ha ha ha....:D

#221     Oct 12, 2007
  2. geox

geox

Maybe MP should auction memberships. Then he'd really know what the market would be.

#222     Oct 12, 2007
  3. OK, let the bidding begin:

I'll bid 0.01 cent.
    (I'll wait to see if anybody here bids more)

#223     Oct 12, 2007
  4. geox

geox

It doesn't work that way. It's a Dutch auction with the bidding starting at $6K, the reserve.

#224     Oct 12, 2007
  5. LOL..LOL..ha ha ha
    NO WAY, highest I'd go would be 0.10 dime.

#225     Oct 12, 2007
  6. If the strategy can't be automated I do not bid....that is the standard now.

#226     Oct 12, 2007
  7. geox

geox

Not a black box deal, sorry. That monkey is cute. :)

#227     Oct 12, 2007
  8. geox

geox

Bet won again! Hey realtor, what did James say about those emails? I'M WAITING..........

Not only will I post them here, but TL also, just in case a few of your friends over there don't visit ET.

#228     Oct 12, 2007
  9. geox

geox

Hey gang! Notice in my prior post I quote Reaver's most recent one. Well, guess what? It magically disappeared.

ROFLMAO, he got caught deleting his post. You got to be faster next time, piker. Oh lord, you are making this too easy. Better than a screen shot! Just hit the quote button.

You're right about not being able to be in the room and not laughing. Guess what? We're laughing AT YOU REAVER for the very thing you just did in addition to your other stumbles.

It's worth repeating, realtor, you played yourself and I caught you again just as I predicted with 100% confidence. Down the toilet you go......And you want people here to take you seriously? That's a major insult to the trading community's collective intelligence.

Now tiptoe on back to your playpen AKA TradersLab and get out of here before I bust you up again.

#229     Oct 12, 2007
  10. I am sorry but you will have to do better than that. Nice try though, but you have already been caught making up quotes from me before.

As I said, my posts in the past and your backing down from the challenge to follow through with your threats speaks more than you or I ever could.

Have a nice day. Don't get caught over there chainsaw.

#230     Oct 12, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.