Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    #201     Oct 10, 2007
  2. RacerGX3R

RacerGX3R

God you're so awesome geox, I hear it was a sweet move you pulled off in the room today. Reaver is definitely a reject.

I think has some alterior motives. He is probably here only to bash the Trading Zoo, but let us continue our discussion of the trading zoo.

Sorry I can't use my real name, but you see me on TV sometimes and you know I gotta keep it quiet around here.

Thanks for totally owning this spammer.

Now can you discuss some of what you've learned at trading zoo?

I am very familiar with signing contracts, so I understand there probably isn't very much you can say, as well will all need to sign up for a free trial to understand.

But even though we will have to sign up for a free trial to get the picture, can you explain a little about setting profit targets on your trades, or just a taste?

Rock on! Thanks!

Fuck Reaver let's discuss trading zoooo!

#202     Oct 10, 2007
  3. RacerGX3R

RacerGX3R

Yeah his wife probably gives him like 10% of 25 cents cause she is so poor!

yes!

OWNED :D

#203     Oct 10, 2007
  4. wow.

#204     Oct 11, 2007
  5. Wow, for the love of God. TZ stop making names. It's obvious when your join date is either the same day or around the same day. Or if you've been registered a while, all your post are in support of TZ and/or knocking all other vendors. So here's a list for anyone that wants to add them to their ignore list:

0two50in4point5
    HamptonsTrader
    RacerGX3R
    geox
    tandori_chick

I'm sure there will be more or are more out there. So sad and pathetic. You would think that a company that has had one day of losses in 5 1/2 months of trading would have people banging on their doors to get in.

#205     Oct 11, 2007
  6. geox

geox

The Zoo canceled its sponsorship because it believed there was little value in continuing. After all, 32 new members is a very good return on investment. All the low hanging fruit is gone. Again, MP thanks you and brownsfan for all your help in making that happen. You guys were great, seriously.

Did you send him your address yet so he can give you that bottle of champagne?

How is your negotiation going with MP on the finder's fee deal? Have you guys come to an agreement? He mentioned it in the room this morning. Members, especially the new ones from TradersLab who know you, were howling with laughter.

Have a great day selling Florida swampland.

Reaver, the Destroyer? Naw, more like Reaver destroyed.

#206     Oct 11, 2007
  7. geox

geox

Correct, there is a waiting list at the present time.

#207     Oct 11, 2007
  8. geox

geox

Thanks, but I couldn't have done it without Reaver. You should have seen the "ROFL and LOL" scrolling in the chat box from all the members. It looked like a realtime print of time and sales on a volatile day. Hilarious. We call Reaver Forrest Gump.

Let's start a new poll, okay? How much commission should Reaver be entitled to for his help in recruiting new members? It's not an easy thing to figure out, because brownsfan and pittbulltrader also played a role. Maybe Reaver will split the pot with them. That would be fair.

#208     Oct 11, 2007
  9. I think it's pretty obvious that I have no such deal, especially since the people at TL wouldn't be howling with laughter if they knew i was making money off them..that would be a silly thing for someone to do.

Make up your mind you cannot have it both ways.

Bottom line is that you are not allowed to post or advertise on Trader's lab anymore-the only thing you can do is accuse people of trying to cut deals with people, when you don't even know my name or email address.

You do not hold up to your threats, you cannot back your words up.

You can secretly spam and advertise here all day, that is the moderators problem....my only goal is to keep you away from Trader's Lab and you won't be there anymore. I promise you that.

I had a discussion with James, and I believe me, him, and Trading Zoo all know the truth of the mater there involving multiple accounts and spamming and dishonesty. That is all that matters at the end of the day.

Nice try reporting me to james for the false accusations, but those who know me at TL know better and that is why you ended up being banned. Nice try.

It is sad to know there are people out there like you, but hey what goes around comes around. karma is real brother.

You can falsely accuse me all day and that ain't gonna stop you from getting what's coming.

Have a nice day.

And by the way, simple logic dictates you don't have a waiting list...or else you wouldn't be spamming for business.

You say that you have financial freedom to go fly helicopters and have parties in the hamptons, but yet you work for a vendor spamming message boards all the time. I like my full time job better than yours. Again, I don't sell real estate. I counsel non-subprime mortages.

I for one know that I wouldn't be working for anyone if I was as rich as you say you are. For someone who has only been a member for three weeks, you sure seem to be in the know over there. LOL

Bye, have fun with your multiple accounts. All these accounts that keep showing up to attack me just prove my point of your dishonesty.

I won, as usual.

#209     Oct 11, 2007
  10. geox

geox

Let's set the record straight, Mr. Florida realtor. The Zoo canceled its relationship with your beloved TradersLab five days before the agreement was due to expire. Don't take my word for it, ask James. In the advertising world, it's called a test. And, as a matter of fact, James sent many emails effectively apologizing for the posts both you and brownsfan spammed his forum with about the Zoo. In one of them, James states that he doesn't agree with brownsfan. I have copies of these emails from the marketing dept.

In addition, he admonished you and, in particular, brownsfan, and gave you an ultimatum that if the derogatory comments continued, he would have to ban you from the forum (also in his emails). Magically, after that, both of you stopped bashing over there (James removed ALL of your untruthful propaganda) and planted your fat asses here and picked up where you left off. Those are the facts and you can spin them any way you want.

Now, let's get back to your commission. If I understand you correctly, you no longer want to get a cut, correct? I'm sure that will be fine with Sam. Have you conferred with brownsfan on this? If you want to continue to work for the Zoo for free that's up to you.

I knew you weren't the sharpest knife in the drawer and now you've confirmed it.

#210     Oct 11, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.