Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. You heard what I said. Back it up.

Post away, Bring it. I'd love to see it for myself.

Suck it up Buttercup.

Don't talk about it be about it.

Stop stalling with your talk and make your move.

Failure to do so is my victory. You talked the talk....now walk the walk.

#191     Oct 10, 2007
  2. geox

geox

Please, for once and for all, stop stalking and harrassing me. You are tailing me on every thread and I'm getting a bit nervous that your intentions are evil and dangerous. You posted you owned a miltary rifle. Stop threatening me with violence.

#192     Oct 10, 2007
  3. Wow this is ridiculous. Again, Baron can see that this has in no way transpired.

My complaints have been registered about you. I have made an ultimatum for you to put up or shut up, and you did not back up your threats.

You are totally crippled and worthless, and I cannot believe I have spent this much time on you.

You heard what I said, I told you to back up your talk and you couldn't. You are totally impotent. You did not back up ANY of your claims of me, or threats, but you have been exposed for working for Trading Zoo. That was my mission. Completed.

Any questions, please read any of my previous posts.

Bye.

#193     Oct 10, 2007
  4. geox

geox

Don't forget to email MP your address so he can deliver the champagne.

I heard you asked him for a commisions or finder's fee from all the members who came from TradersLab. Don't you think 25% is a bit steep? I mean you did play a part but you didn't add that much value. How about 5%?

Does this Reaver have balls or what? He tells you one thing and then attempts make a few bucks off the Zoo's success. I guess people resort to this type of thing when they don't have consistent income.

Next thing you know he'll be getting into that Nigerian check/lotto scam. Be careful, and don't ever give him your email address. He is spamming MP for a kickback and the Zoo's registration server with aliases.

Sad. Very sad.

#194     Oct 10, 2007
  5. Please post said emails. This is totally false.

I work in mortgages and lending and make plenty of money. I am not a realtor or originator. I do not work in the subprime industry. In fact our business increased after the credit hit.

I make plenty of money to even begin to stoop to pick up a what did you say 5% finders fee? That is $250. No way in hell I'd sell out for that BS. You must have me confused with someone else.

I have integrity and would not stop to such a level.

You can call me whatever you want, but I am not some kind of two bit con artist like you and the company you keep. Make no mistake about that. I put my life on the line for my country one more than one extended vacation-that takes integrity and honor. You think there is any way in hell that I would flush all that self-respect down the toilet, and sell out like that over a few dollars?

You are starting to thread on thin ice.

You are on ignore. You fucking piece of shit.

#195     Oct 10, 2007
  6. geox

geox

If I asked you once, I've asked 100 times, stop stalking and harrassing me. I want you to leave me alone. Stop asking me for things.

I can't negotiate your finder's fee either. That's between you and MP but I'm fairly certain he's not going to pay what you asked. Guy Ellis from mypivots asked for 10% and that was rejected.

#196     Oct 10, 2007
  7. geox

geox

I can't promise anything, but would you consider 7% if MP agrees?.

Just curious about something else since you mentioned it: if you make "plenty of money" why did you post in TradersLab in July that your wife chips in 10% of her paycheck into your "big" trading account? That doesn't make sense does it? And why were you asking about the cost of a trading computer to that community? Care to explain to the ET community? I'm sure your followers are very interested.

#197     Oct 10, 2007
  8. geox

geox

#198     Oct 10, 2007
  9. You can tell you are full of shit because you keep running it into the ground. LOL you said the same thing about pitbulltrader...

you should come up with new material.

Also, if I were some two bit con sellout like your ass why would I post this:
    http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f30/something-i-want-to-say-to-2516.html

If I were some scam artist I would think I'd know better than to post something like that, as it would cut into my profits...I posted that after I got your sorry ass banned and now you aren't even allowed to advertise at ALL on Trader Lab even as a sponsor.

You have mental issues....I do make plenty of money, by the way I am 25. Not 24. Of course I was in the military for 4 and out 21 you fucking jackass what does that add up to reject?

Post every thing I sent you ever. post the emails that ask for a commission for referrals. Hell you don't even have a fucking clue what my real name is, how the hell could you be cutting deals with me if you don't even know my name? what send it my anonymous swiss account? Jesus H Christ you are nuts.

My point is, you have sour grapes that me and a couple guys that also post here got your ass kicked off Trader's Lab because we are not scam artists and don't welcome that kind of bullshit.

Say what you want dude, I never said I was rich LOL I make plenty of money to be 25 though. I don't see your point of making fun of me because my wife puts money into my trading account. LOL Hell my wife makes bank, and 10% of big money is still good money to have.

Come up with better material.

Why would I threaten to shoot you, please prove this...you keep threatening this, but don't do anything. You are impotent. You haven't done 1 damn thing you have said you would.

That's about 8 miles of dumbshit if you ask me.

Why don't you get in your claimed helicopter and fly on down here? LOL

You are a sad little man.

You can say all you want about me, but you lost. The war is over, you are a complete and proven imbecile.

You do not back your threats up and you are a snake-oil salesman. bottom line.

You have to live with that, not me.

You can trip on me all you want about working full time, LOL I imagine there are quite few here that do that. Hell you're full time job is to shill here...so I mean what's the difference other than the fact that I don't lie and con for a living?

We both work 9 to 5, you're job is a little shill fanboy underling for Trading Zoo. So is StealthBitch, Dr Hamptons, 0two50, Tandori Chick, William Fogwell, t28 and hell that's assuming you are even different people. ha ha ha

LOLOLOLOLOL

you guys kill me.

fuck the ignore shit keep it coming.

#199     Oct 10, 2007
  10. I also find it hilarious that you went from saying you had done due diligence on Trading Zoo so timidly, and now you're wigging out with all their supposed inside stats etc. LOL

sad.

no matter what you say about me you're so busted for lying.

#200     Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.