Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kalinka

kalinka

#11     Jan 14, 2007
  2. 123Magic

123Magic

A few of my ex-patients are members and they are quite satisfied.

#12     Apr 1, 2007
  3. 123Magic

123Magic

It appears that some of your concerns have been addressed by the TradingZoo, Specifically, they are offering a conditional money back guarantee and daily reporting of the trades taken by the owner. They also have testimonials. In fact, one of my patients is quoted there, so I can at least confirm that one is real.

Unfortunately, the price has increased $1000 to $6000.

#13     Apr 28, 2007
  4. No actual statements then no actual trading. These guys are a scam!! Has anyone ever taken a room trial where the "after the fact " posted results didn't match up with the trades posted in the "Live" room? Well I have and this is just another way to fleece you from your dollars...Run from this outfit...

#14     Apr 28, 2007
  5. 123Magic

123Magic

Sounds like we have found someone who either (1) knows nothing about the TradingZoo, or (2) has been burned by a vendor. A search of his ranting and raving can be found in the notoriously biased mypivots.com forum (under the alias of BruceM), which is apparently run by one of the most outlandish scamsters in the business--Guy Ellis. Do a Google search on Ellis and deltat1 and see what you'll find. Check out ET also.

Anyway, I know for a fact this business is legitimate because one of my patients was a member there for 18 months and he earned almost $500K trading 16 ES contracts. I saw his trading statements. He has since moved on and now works on the trading desk of Bear Stearns.

#15     Apr 29, 2007
  6. How much does it cost to become a TradingZoo member?
    $6,000 (lifetime)

#16     Apr 29, 2007
  7. yes, please go to the mypivots site and read about the zoo and how they keep coming back there under different names to drum up business...still no statements from Anyone who has been involved in the zoo....

and don't forget to read my trading setups in the pitbull thread...yes that is me...BruceM....the zoo shills don't have the balls to post their real names..gutless sales people...frustrated that they can't trade....

#17     Apr 29, 2007
  8. 123Magic

123Magic

Clearly written by a man in deep need of therapy who is looking for attention for his trading indicator. Most likely a shill for Guy Ellis. BruceM was also put to task by a zoo member who wanted to have a one-on-one trading challenge and he ran for cover like a thief in a candy store. Read the posts and get a great laugh.

Ellis was jilted by the TradingZoo when his request to get a $500 discount for mypivot members apparently went nowhere. He wanted to opportunistically capitalize off a glowing review that was written about the Zoo by one of his members that he enthusiastically endorsed ( And, of course, he subsequently turned on this member like he does to everyone when they disagree with him)

ET gets more high value content posts in 30 minutes than mypivots.com gets in a year. Looks like people are smart enough too stay away from the stench that was exposed there by conbuster when he/she posted here. mypivots.com seems to have earned its reputation as the laughingstock of the industry.

Ellis and his merrymen were first exposed on the trickortrade.org sight by a bounty hunter looking to serve a lawsuit on Guy Ellis. Check it out and forgive me for getting off topic.

#18     Apr 29, 2007
  9. So you can prove your "patient" (is he a mental patient?) has made
    money using the Trading Zoo's room. From the posts in the thread
    I have seen everybody says the Zoo is a piece of crap ripoff. And
    now your friend works for Bear Stearns. That's a good one... LOL...

#19     Apr 29, 2007
  10. Yes please do read all the Zoo posts there and see how the Zoo folks backed down. You will also find some setups that are not based on indicators and are FREE. The Zoo folks once again are posting lies. Would you want to do business with a trading educator who employs these types of individuals and has to use such poor marketing tactics?

Unfortunately for the Zoo they where the ones who backed down and where caught trying to have there shills pretend to judge other trading services when in realtity they where just trying to plug their own. Of course they came out looking the best. Then we had this knucklehead Aaron "barry" Kelly and Max and others posting from the same IP...OH the list goes on and on....PURE scam, stay away from them.........

WE are still waiting for even one days of profitable trading statements and none can be provided. Use your best judgement folks...123magic works for the Zoo..How pathetic....get at least 6 months of PROFITABLE statements before you buy any method like this. You will NEVER get this from the ZOO...

It's a zoo out there...don't get eaten by the tigers

#20     Apr 29, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.