Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well since you've logged my IP and intend on using it in a court of law, I guess that rules out my being Mr Fogwell using an anonymizer. Please think your statements through before posting them.

LOL go for it. I am sure after finding out you have been taking advantage of ET for spamming your company without paying he is going to be most receptive to your input.

I have done nothing wrong, and I am not really concerned with your threats.

I get bored easy.

I just called your bluff...what are you gonna do?

I have good lawyers...in the family...

Have a nice day.

#181     Oct 10, 2007
  2. well the reason I know you're full of it, is that I didn't sign up for any free trials. LOL

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

thanks for coming out, Mr Fogwell/Dr Hamptons.

I can however, send you the email I sent asking for a track record that went unanswered if you'd like to submit that in the package.

Good luck with all that.

#182     Oct 10, 2007
  3. Okay, with that said-

Let this thread die. Submit your package, file your papers, call your lawyers, it doesn't even remotely get me nervous. Do what you gotta do....

You may be opening a can of worms you don't want to...so be careful. Remember you know nothing about me. There may be reasons I am so confident in what I do here.

but after all that-

Seriously, it's getting old and tired....I am here to have progressive discussion with other traders, not throw stones with vendors who are angry because I cut into their profits.

#183     Oct 10, 2007
  4. geox

geox

As Ice T sang "You played yourself."

Your backpedaling is too funny now that you've been trumped you want a truce. LOL. Where's the bragging Reaver, the Destroyer now?

The damage you did here makes the stuff BruceM did at mypivots look like childs play. Baron won't stick up for you. The rules of this forum are clearly stated and broke most of them at your own risk with your eyes wide open. It's clear what your intent was and the evidence is overwhelming. Come back later and you'll get a glimpse of the Federal laws you broke in addition to the rules of this forum.

#184     Oct 10, 2007
  5. a TRUCE?? HA HA naah just very surprised you haven't been banned yet after admitting you spam for Trading Zoo. But hey it's not my call.

There is nothing more to say,

Like I said put up or shut up. I already called your bluff.

That goes to both of you geox AND Stealth Traitor. Oh yeah and Mr Fogwell and Dr Hamptons too.

Don't sing it BRING IT.

OTHERWISE GO HOME AND LET ME ENJOY THE FORUM AGAIN.

#185     Oct 10, 2007
  6. geox

geox

There you go again, lying. I never spammed for anyone. You did, over and over again. I have your screenshots telling verYsion "I work for the Zoo." Anyways, I'm glad I'm not you. You best hightail it back to TL and scram from this thread. Enjoy the forum--the rest of it--while you can. I'm happy you have lawyers in the family. Perhaps they will work pro bono.
    <<pressing send button to Baron with links>>

#186     Oct 10, 2007
  7. geox

geox

Reaver, I suggest you read the rules of this forum again. Listed blow are the ones who flagrantly broke. The links from the threads are easy to find, except for the threads deleted which have preserved, if you care. After all they are all written by you. Read em and weep. The game is over and you now will pay for your crimes.

To wit:

If you agree to the terms below, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

As an interactive computer service, we are provided immunity by Congress in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 from being held responsible for material published to our site by users. As a user of this site, you will be held solely responsible for the content of any message that you post . If you post libelous, defamatory, slanderous, or otherwise untruthful remarks about a person or company, you could be putting yourself in legal jeopardy.

You agree that you will not post any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:

contains excessive profanity or vulgar language;
    is excessively insulting or argumentative without merit, unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy;
    impersonates any person or entity

Registration is limited to one username per member. Elite Trader may, without prior notice, immediately terminate any or all of your accounts after discovering you have registered, and/or posted under, multiple usernames.

#187     Oct 10, 2007
  8. geox

geox

CC: Baron (with links)

#188     Oct 10, 2007
  9. geox...My what a tangled web we weave when first we aim to deceive....you are are bagged and tagged.

I am done with you unless you can hold up to your threats. You are a total waste of my time.

Anything you can think to accuse me of, anyone with a brain and two eyes (even one for that matter) can see where anything you have said about me is totally false. Weigh the evidence along with the context of reputation and motivation of why one would make posts. I really don't have to say more.

Your accusations are hollow, you are pathetic, a compulsive liar, and you betray the trust of others to make money. You are reprehensible, disgusting and despicable.

Never forget when you sow to the wind you reap the whirlwind.

I am waiting for you to stand up to your threats.

Unless you do, understand that is a white flag on your part as far as I am concerned.

#189     Oct 10, 2007
  10. geox

geox

Ok preacher man. Drill down time.

Do you want me to post the links and screenshots? Maybe that will jog your memory.

I can hear you now in a deposition..."UH I didn't say those things and type those posts (and PM also)...someone must have hacked my IP address and impersonated me. I think my virus software wasn't working or some stuff like that"

I hope the family lawyer is a good one.

Listen, it's time for you to go back to TL land. If you issue a formal apology to the members of the trading community, maybe this will all go away as you requested earlier and you can move on. I hope this was a lesson to you. Ball's in your court. And please, no more goofy replies that you wrote using a thesaurus and a dictionary.

#190     Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.