Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geox

geox

But Reaver, you did it, I didn't. I was 100% honest in every post I made here and I do not work for the zoo. Don't you realize that you did the marketing? I was your pawn. I wasn't sent here by anybody and my intentions were in good faith.

The bashers, not me, are responsible for the marketing of the Zoo, just as version asked you earlier when you created the SEBEN thread, "TradingZoo--NOT HAPPY" He asked you why are you promoting the Zoo and you answered, "I work for the Zoo." How beautiful is that? You do work for the Zoo but you don't even know it.

If I was the management here at ET Reaver, I would be livid and ban you in a NY minute and all your IP aliases. But they, too, are at fault because they do nothing to stop the bashing. And so it goes.

How much is sponsorship?

#171     Oct 10, 2007
  2. Oh well, you can keep the idiots..as they say a fool and his money are soon parted...

I'll stick to looking out for intelligent people who care about their money.

Now please become a paid sponsor. Be a sport, give back to those who have so graciously given to you.

By the way, I actually made $67,876.00 trading yesterday, thanks to your bashing...LOL wanna know why it doesn't matter? Because I can't prove it, they are just words....

Just like your supposed 32 paid members from TL. LOL

#172     Oct 10, 2007
  3. geox

geox

Since you haven't been blacklisted yet I trust you have an ownership interest here or you've got some good dirt on the owners. How else to explain your continued presence?

#173     Oct 10, 2007

4. Why would I be blacklisted? I haven't done anything but expose vendors...I don't think that is a ban-able offense.

I don't think it made too many people mad except Trading Zoo shills.

Did it make you mad BrightPropGuy? Bogan? Brownsfan?

email baron or drop him a PM and he'll get you set up for paid sponsorship...he's a good guy, and it's only fair. It's the rules.

Give back to the community that gave so much to you.

#174     Oct 10, 2007
  5. geox

geox

Guess what Reav? You should have kept your promise you made at TL to stay clear of ET. Coming back here did you no good. You're totally owned and deflated. The destroyer has been destroyed by his own sword.

And you continue to disrespect people by saying that people who are Zoo members are idiots. If they are idiots, they are laughing all the way to the bank and financial independence from boring monotonous day jobs like selling real estate in a dead market.

#175     Oct 10, 2007
  6. I have no doubt SOMEONE is laughing all the way to the bank....

#176     Oct 10, 2007
  7. I have proven loud and clear that you work for the Trading Zoo by your own admission....

That was my mission.

I hope no one falls for your tricks, but hey, the more people that believe in little zoo squiggles the better for my account.

Case closed.

Great Trendfollowing thread going on right now I must attend.

#177     Oct 10, 2007
  8. LOL..Vendor laughing all way to bank...

#178     Oct 10, 2007
  9. LOL

#179     Oct 10, 2007
  10. geox

geox

Run rabbit run. You should see the email being prepared now to send to Baron which documents your infractions of the ET agreement. If it were in paper, you'd get a hernia.

In a few seconds, Im going to post your violations but to save bandwidth, not the links for each and everyone of them. I am going to expose you for what you are. And that is my mission.

And by the way, the registration you sent in for a free trial with the phony names is going to be part of that package. Zoo server logged your IP :D Needless to say, you won't be receiving an invite although you sure could use some help.

This could get much more uglier for you than a simple ban from ET.

#180     Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.