Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geox

geox

SPAM/THREAD SABOTEUR

#161     Oct 10, 2007
  2. "SPAM SABOTEUR"

not really an insult...more of a compliment.

geox:
    Tell us the 3 best things about marketing Trading Zoo?

#162     Oct 10, 2007
  3. I agree, I think it is his way of saying Thank You for helping him be bathed in the truth.

LOL

yes I would love to hear what the kickbacks are on referrals, etc.

Must be nice to spend this much time devising ways to spam.

#163     Oct 10, 2007
  4. Why thanks you're too kind!

#164     Oct 10, 2007
  5. geox

geox

Dumbasses? ROFLMFAO ALL DAY

They owned mypivots and used Guy Ellis for free advertising so badly, that he asked for a $500 commission. Have you forgotten about that? Buy the time Ellis woke up, the party was over anyway. When the zoo people left that place sunk.. It's a ghost town there. The Zoo folks still laugh about that. When you speak to Guy tell him mp says thank you for sending 15 new members, most of them ex-Tsunami.

Early indications look like the same number of Falcon Day Traders will join too. And they should. Blue is a fraud. They deserve better. MP and the zoo members will dazzle them in the trading room

And lastly, TradersLab was a home run. 32 new members (great job, Reaver and brownsfan, send your address to mp he wants to send you a bottle of champagne).

You don't don't get it, do you. The bashing is free advertising which only makes people curious. When they see the reality in realtime, people making points day in and day out, they are impressed. So you guys, please don't stop what you're doing okay? The return on investment is terrific for the Zoo and you're also doing traders a great service by showing them a place where they can learn to trade like pros and make lots of money.

Hats off to Reaver, pittbull, SEBEN (now deceased I think) HamptonsTrader, WilliamFogwell and, of course, Guy Ellis) You've been played and the best part is you don't even know it.

p.s Reaver you should have listened to version. He was smart enough to realize what would happen by your efforts. Too bad you weren't. Have fun and keep up the great work. TradingZoo loves you all!

cha-ching!

#165     Oct 10, 2007
  6. geox,
    Thats a lot done in just three weeks:

#166     Oct 10, 2007
  7. geox

geox

They have a great time talking about these sophmores during the slow periods. The jokes are hilarious. Since most new members ask about the forums and such, they got the full story. That's how I found out. The new members think its a stroke of genius using these bafoon bashers as lead generators. Really, it's ironic. Actually, to coin Reaver's favorite word, PRICELESS. :D

#167     Oct 10, 2007
  8. OK, so you admit you are marketing Trading Zoo...
    Will you become a paid sponsor at ET (instead of pretending to be a new Trading Zoo member for 3 weeks)?

#168     Oct 10, 2007
  9. So I guess it's official that you do work for them after all.

That is all I wanted to prove.

Have a nice day. Thanks for coming out!

#169     Oct 10, 2007
  10. Yes geox, after all I believe it is forum policy. Be a sport will you?

#170     Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.