Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spinoza

spinoza

Well, why not come back after you have traded the system for a few months and let us know how it is going.

Might be too early for you to evaluate their trading approach right now.

#141     Oct 10, 2007
  2. geox

geox

SPAM/THREAD SABOTEUR

#142     Oct 10, 2007
  3. LOL yeah really, anyone can use an anonymizer, but I posted the screenshot for all to see.

Is it everyone's lying eyes making you look bad?

#143     Oct 10, 2007
  4. geox

geox

,Are you serious? This thread has gone into a meltdown thanks to the Master destroyer, Reaver.

It is now clear to me that William Fogwell was never a objective person. He like that Dr. an alias by Reaver created to lure me into a conversation and then discredit me. Clever move, but I figured it out. Reaver has that screen shot because he is Fogwell and he wrote that post and then "shot it" and then deleted it, to show the world what he discovered. WOW, talk about no life. He did the same thing at TL deleting posts that made him look foolish months after they were posted. He's a real cracker jacker hacker.

Listen, I befriended a few members of TradingZoo and they showed me their trading statements for 1 year. And that's what moved me to join. I see these people making money everyday in this room, like an ATM--believe or not, I don't care. Only a newbie like me could think he could come here and share my experience of how, what., and why I did to take this path. I should have known better, but,hey, I'm a bit of a dreamer. I now realize this is mission impossible and frankly not worth the time. No one here cares and the majority are out to haze.

People ask, ask, and ask, (after bashing) for the members to post their statements here . Let me tell you it won't happen. Why? Because it is a trap to get tangled into the same nonsense with the same cast of characters all over again. The way to get statements is to be honest, genuine, and seriously interested and treat people with respect, not venom. It worked for me. Try it.

God bless you all and good luck.

#144     Oct 10, 2007
  5. "Reselling"...is it a pyramid kind of deal?
    (remember AMWAY)

#145     Oct 10, 2007
  6. geox

geox

Anonymizer is your baby rattle right SEBEN, WILLIAM FOGWELL and HAMPTONSTRADER? You think everyone here is a moron and can't see through your transparent cloak-n-dagger game.
    SPAM?THREAD SABOTUER

#146     Oct 10, 2007
  7. LOL now you're calling me william fogwell? ha hahahahahahahaa

#147     Oct 10, 2007
  8. Like the Nine Inch Nails song:

I am the Great Destroyer!

dude you are toast.

You got busted and you're trying to pawn it off. Nice try. Sure took you a while to think of that answer though.

I go by Reaver for a reason.

Reaver (my real name)

#148     Oct 10, 2007
  9. yeah they are doing the final cuts for their infomercial on public access as we speak. LOL

Them and Kevin Trudeau are teaming up.

#149     Oct 10, 2007
  10. Has anyone else ever noticed that it is all the crazy people and lunatics that run around saying God Bless?

Seriously if you haven't noticed already just pay attention...from the alcoholic on the corner, to that fundamentalist polygamist in Utah that just got convicted, to Susan Smith who killed her kids, and to the spammers on this forum.

#150     Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.