Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In case any of you missed it the first time around...

this is a screen shot of geox accidentally responding to something I said under William Fogwell.

Like I said Trading Zoo, put more work into your spam and scams.

it is your only job and yet you can't even do it right.

#111     Oct 10, 2007
  2. LOL..LOL..

..maybe they should spend more time improving their trading systems, instead of stalking non-believers??

#112     Oct 10, 2007
  3. yeah I agree, it's kind of disturbing isn't it?

LOL LOL

wonder what Seben would say about it?

*sigh* I guess we'll just have to wait for the new Trading Zoo aliases to come out and pretend this never happened. I sure hope the mods don't delete this...there is no reason for them to.

This shows Trading Zoo's modus operandi beyond a shadow of a doubt, and it would serve the community well to keep it up for others to see.

#113     Oct 10, 2007
  4. I would imagine a new thread would be started soon because as soon as the ZOO is cornered and their members can't handle the tough questions they run for cover..

IF you are looking to sign up for the trading zoo see if you can get even one of their members to supply the following:

Let me see six months of real time trading statements that match the hypothetical results posted on your site.

Nobody has them – not even the “master” himself – Sam Baun….What a joker!!! Makes you wonder

Think hard before signing up for this scam… they take a beating and get threads deleted on all these forums because they are just salesman full of hype…

#114     Oct 10, 2007
  5. geox

geox

QUOTE]Quote from geox:

austinp, thanks so very much for this most insightful and honest post. I tried in good faith to have a normal, value added discussion on TradingZoo (I'm a new member) and was attacked with the the fervor of the Gestapo by the man you allude to in your first paragraph--Reaver. He brings along a pack of hungry wolves (you know the names) to make sure there is nothing left in the threads except him and his pack. Ultimately, the thread gets so hijacked and convoluted, it's either removed or locked by management. It's frustrating and very disappointing, but I guess that's life here in ET.

Reaver, by the way, lead the assault on Timmay as well. So he is batting two for two in the threads you mentioned.

I've really gained some great insight from reading your comments. You are the real deal and most helpful. Very astute to observe what Reaver' mission is on ET. I guess the management approves of his ilk and modus operandi.

Keep up the outstanding work.
    [/QUOTE]

#115     Oct 10, 2007
  6. Of course all this is coming from one vendor to another...maybe they work on referrals.....all of a sudden Austin P is a god.....how cool is that?
    [/QUOTE]

#116     Oct 10, 2007
  7. geox

geox

SPAM/THREAD SABOTUER

#117     Oct 10, 2007
  8. geox

geox

[/B][/QUOTE]
    Can you spell : JEALOUS? He could out-trade you under the table and he certainly adds more value here than you library of bashing posts. Damn, Reaver could also outtrade you now that I think about it and he doesn't trade ES!.

Go back to mypivots. Someone may have posted there in the last 24 hours; who knows there may even be two posts. Yep, yours and Guy's. Moderator, lol.

#118     Oct 10, 2007
  9. Nice try Aaron..burned again...another one for the good guys......

I still remember the Zoo's one imaginary after the fact trade over at mypivots and how they dropped the ball on the challenge to me...Priceless.....As usual I kicked their butt.....they couldn't even give a statement for one single after-the- fact trade...how pathetic...

step aside and let the real men trade...you keep peddling your goods....

Can you spell : JEALOUS? He could out-trade you under the table and he certainly adds more value here than you library of bashing posts. Damn, Reaver could also outtrade you now that I think about it and he doesn't trade ES!. [/B][/QUOTE]

#119     Oct 10, 2007
  10. What's up William Fogwell?

Should I post the screenshot again?

LOL stick a fork in geox, he's done.

#120     Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.